1995 k11 Super S

NOW SOLD: My 1995 Super S.
This car has been a labour of love for the last 15 months- saved from scrap yard condition, and no expense spared in fixing him up.
For more in depth pictures, see my album (public);
Just over 86k on the clock, two keys, remote central locking.
Some history (all collated by myself- car came to me in a bit of a state with no history- but everything that has been done to it since has paperwork to support the work, and photos documenting it).
New clutch, new clutch cable, new discs and pads, new drop links, new throttle body, new exhaust system from manifold (cat) back, decatted (2nd cat) centre pipe to straight pipe custom made backbox, new front struts, alto springs fitted at the front, new rear shocks - corsa b shortened shocks machined to fit, cut springs at the rear (will supply alto springs for the rear incase buyer would prefer these), sparco steering wheel, Sony iPod stereo with stealth cubby, upgraded speakers all round, gearbox vent catch can (homemade), o/s driveshaft has been replaced with good second hand one and new oil seal fitted, full engine bay clean, full service including; engine flush, oil change, oil filter, air filter, spark plugs, alternator belt and aux belt.
Nodspeed adjustable panhard rod, new battery, new coolant expansion tank, new rear washer motor, new wiper blades all round, Leon Cupra R front splitter.
Currently on 15x7 et20 genuine Konig Rewind alloys (currently £600 a set new), with virtually new (less than 2000 miles use) Toyo Proxies TR1 195/45/15 tyres.

Some dents and small scrapes down the drivers side (would PDR out- just haven't found the time to get it back in to bodyshop)- passengers side is pretty immaculate due to partial re-spray last year.
Front crossmember could do with replacing (as it does on all micras), but brand new one supplied with the car for the new owner to fit.
Sills have been re-built to a very high standard, and the underneath of the car has virtually no rust or tarnishing.

Probably loads of info I've forgotten to include - so if you have any queries, please ask.

£1000 as it stands, £700 on 14" 5 spoke Micra mystique alloys and with standard (brand new) exhaust backbox (bought from Euro Car Parts).
Open to offers- but not stupid ones.

Fast becoming a very rare little car.

Fully pics of the car documenting its resurrection on my Facebook account (album is set to public, so you don't need Facebook to view them):

https://www.facebook.com/ronnieronson/media_set?set=a.10154691198125503.1073741871.830500502&type=3

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    189.9 KB · Views: 594
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 648
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 575
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
OP
OP
slimothy
Don't get rid of it, not after all that work
Believe me - I don't want to, but i need the space.
My double garage is soon to be filled with skate ramps, and aside from the two k12's we've got I'm possibly buying a new Pulsar... I know I'll regret getting rid of the super s though :-(

OP
OP
slimothy
Spot on Andy

Yeah it got picked up by the new owner yesterday- wheels are now for sale separately though, but I'll get a for sale post going on these soon