[SOLD] 1994 K11 Super S

Status
Not open for further replies.
102,600 Miles
Mot July 2011
No Tax
Drives well, body has a few dings, but that's normal with a 16 year old car.
Good tyres, recent exhaust.
No power steering, but still easy to park.
Drivers seat is worn on the one bolster.
£300
Car is located in Worcester.

PM for more details

DSCN0093.jpg

DSCN0094.jpg

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

:eek: if this had come up next month i would have snapped your hands off for it. If you still have it after June 9th id be very interested at least fir a viewing,

This was on ebay not so long ago,i remember the reg, did you buy it off ebay and reselling it or was it you that had it on ebay?

The pics are different so im guessing you bought it, found something horribly wrong with it and selling it on? explain please?(Y)

Hasn't got electric windows, sorry. Yes the car was on ebay and I bought it as a project. I have another super s in storage which has paint damage. I was going to take the suspension and alloys and fit them to this super s. I have now changed my mind and I'm going to get the paint damaged micra back on the road rat style!!

hope it sells soon,good vehicle
i think i found your cars cousin up in the hill billy area:grinning:
DSC00736.jpg

Hi mate, I am interested in your micra super s. Please can you send me the mot certificate number so I can check the mot history. And why are you selling it at a really cheap price? Aslong as its not been accident damaged then I will have the car off you but only once you've mot'ed it on the 10th June. I will pay you a £150 deposit for you to hold the car if all is good.

Thank You.

Ryan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back