1993 1.3 LX. FOR SALE. £200 ONO

Here we have my 1993 1.3 LX. Sunroof, manual, no power steering.

114K on clock, TAX 30/09/14, MOT 23/10/14, great battery, 40+MPG, pulls like a train, two keys.

Has served me well for the past two years, never failed to start.
I’ve done 18K with him, most of which was motorway or long country miles.

OIL AND FILTER JUST CHANGED, VALETED AND READY TO GO!
  • Complete all sections standard exhaust system fitted August last year.
  • Bosch Spark plugs fitted 5 months ago.
  • SONY CD USB AND AUX STEREO (CDX GT540UI)
  • Pioneer door speakers just recently fitted.
  • Seat belt anchor points were welded 18 months ago, cross member is fine, and clutch has loads of life left.

Pretty much everything works i.e heater, blower, interior light (LED), boot light, exterior lights.

(The front wipers only work on medium and fast, no intermittent, the rear wiper has a knack to getting it to come on, just wiggle the selector nob a bit. The boot release and petrol flap release lever isn’t connected so you have to do it manually, a flick of the key behind the fuel flap is required)

I did the heater resistor card fix last year and has been fine working on all power levels ever since.

Did the door drooping trick with washers to raise them, not quite bang on but not far off.

Also did the throttle body solder on microchip fix about 4 months ago, and has been fine ever since.

Mintex front brake pads fitted 4 months ago (slight rattle of the pads from front drivers side when you go over bumps, they were fitted by a garage, must just be a bit of a loose fit in the caliper, work great though). Handbrake is good and only requires a few clicks.

I’ve sealed the windscreen and rear boot window with silicone as added protection from the elements.

I’ve changed the oil every 8000 (is due a change soon, will do this before it goes to new owner).
Has also been treated with Extralube ZX1 micro oil metal treatment
(Yes I know some people don’t believe it works, but I swear by it.)

It was losing a slight bit of oil from the crankshaft oil seal but I put some Wynn’s engine stop leak in 4000 miles ago and seems to of fixed it.

The tracking/alignment is slightly out, so you hold wheel very slightly to the right of centre for going straight, not that bad and sure it could be easily sorted if it bothered you that much.

Tyres have decent amount of tread on them.
Toolkit and Jack are present but no spare wheel in boot.

Carbon wrap on roof isn’t the best as edges aren’t quite bang on, but it’s an improvement to the faded paint that was on the top. Also aero flat wiper blades front and rear. Stainless mesh grill is quite nice, gives it that GTR look :p.

Body work does have some scrapes and dents as you will see in photo and front bumper isn’t quite the normal shape due to a bump I put in it after crashing into a ditch :(. I have pushed it out as best as I could and it’s not that noticeable. Boot has a bit of cracked paint due to a dent being pushed out.

Great car, not quite the most pristine example I know but it drives brilliantly and is as close to free motoring my family have ever had. I would rather it went to a Micra enthusiast than to someone that just wants a cheap car to abuse.

I want to sell it within as few days of my insurance running out as possible as I still need him for work (12th July 2014).

Car is located in Glossop Derbyshire (Between Manchester and Sheffield) and viewing is welcome just send me a PM.

£200 ONO

Last edited:
I changed the oil and oil filter today, filled the windscreen washer fluid, gave it a good valet and I am now including a SONY CD Stereo WITH USB and AUX (SONY CDX GT540UI worth £90!)
I'll throw in a full set of rubber mats and a litre of 10W40. The original Nissan jack is also included. Come on guys, surely one of you wants to give him a good home :)

Last edited:
Hey do you still have this i live in Sheffield so this car is perfect do you still want £200
Sent from my RM-875_eu_euro1_211 using Tapatalk