1992 Nissan Micra 1.2 Super S for sale

Aaron1.2

Buy & Sell Member
1992 Nissan Micra 1.2 Super S

Apologies for using my first post as a for sale ad, but I'd really like this car to go to a good home and where better to find that than here?

For sale is my K plate 1992 Nissan Micra 1.2 Super S (K10) in Domino Black.

Engine:
58,000 miles, 1235cc with a Weber 32/34 carb conversion on an adapted manifold. I have the original carb and manifold as well should you want to revert back. The engine runs strong and sounds great, however the carb could probably do with a little tuning or rejetting to make it perfect as it sometimes runs a bit lumpy in really cold weather. It has never bothered me and I haven't done anything about it as it hardly gets used nowadays.
Original exhaust.

Gearbox:
Original 5 speed. No issues.

Exterior:
Original Domino Black paint with full Super S bodykit including arches, spoiler and bumpers. The paint is all original apart from an area on the bonnet and is generally in good condition, but the car is nearly 20 years old and there are a few small parking dings and some lacquer failure. There is a small 50p sized patch near the windscreen that is starting to bubble, but other than that, no rust. Part of the rear window seal has shrunk and come loose, but I'm sure it can be sorted easily.

It still has the original fog/driving lamps (rare!) which I have never seen on any other Super S due to them being replaced. These do not work as the inner shells have deteriorated, but the outer casings and glass are in good condition and they could be made to work using a set of cheap fogs from Halfords.

Tinted tilt/removable sunroof complete with ultra rare sunroof cover and cover bag.

Vey rare, factory option original alloy wheels with good 175/60R 13 tyres. Wheels are in good condition with some minor kerbing, but scrub up well.

Interior:
Original Super S interior with blue bucket seats in good condtion. Slight bolster wear on drivers seat, but nothing that detracts from the general appearance. Rear seat has never been used since the car has been in my possession, but there is a tiny cigarette burn on the rear seat (not noticeable).

All dash clocks including rev counter work and has the Super S black dash and carpet. Original radio will be supplied with car, but as I have a modern Sony unit (does not come with car), it will not be connected.
Uncut black parcel shelf.
Original leather rimmed steering wheel.
Digital clock!!

The is currently SORNed and sat in my garage. No tax or MOT. Unfortunately, it has very little history, but since I've had it, I've done all the servicing using genuine Nissan parts.

On the whole, a very tidy, rare, original car. I have tried to be as honest as I can with my description as I don't want my time or that of a potential buyer wasted.

£795 ono

Please call me to discuss: 07974 720999 (I work shifts, so if I don't answer, please leave a message and I'll get back to you.)

Car is located in Ware, Herts.

DSC01770.jpg

DSC01766.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

DSC01775.jpg

DSC01773.jpg

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01791.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Aaron

Got one of these myself, in the same colour and all...
I have to say yours looks nicer than mine, i'm kind of tempted to have 2 but that's just ridiculous.
Good luck with selling it though, i hope the new owner looks after it well.(Y)

Seb_

Give me some frogs.
Site Supporter
So mint... Wonderful! I have the same alloys, mine were ordered from the previous/first owner as Almera alloys :)

OP
OP
A

Aaron1.2

Buy & Sell Member
Due to timewasters, the car is still for sale. I am open to offers, but please have the funds before you shake hands to buy it!
I really would like this car to go to a good home.

Aaron

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
It looks nice, and is the highest spec K10 Nissan did - however they are prone to rust around the windscreen, sills and issues with paint and arches. Given the fact it has no tax or mot, I think you will struggle to get half what your asking.

Your best bet is ebay I'm afraid, if no one has picked it up from here yet.