1992 Mk2 Starlet GT Turbo for Sale

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
The time has come to sell my GT, while I love this car i'm planning a career change soon and basically need something that's a little more economical, cheaper to insure and cheaper so I can free up some money!

I bought the car in march this year off a chap in Doncaster, and since then I have done a fair bit of work to keep it up to scratch.
Its been serviced regularly with only the best fully synthetic oil. (Shell Helix)

Spec:
- Service (Oil + Filter, Air Filter)
- New Pads all round
- New clutch fitted march with driveshaft seals fitted at the same time.
- Rear Wheel Bearing
- New Steering Rack gaiters (both sides)
- The car came with a sports wheel and Momo gear lever when I bought it. (Unfortunately the don't seem to have made any BHP difference :D )
- Thatcham Cat 2 immobiliser
- CD Player
- Wind Deflectors
- Climate Control Model (You can either set the heater power or choose auto and set it to a temperature)
- Electric Windows
- Electric Mirrors
- Electric Sun Roof

The engine starts first time every time, with no noises rattles etc, pulls well in all gears etc.
No engine mods at all.

The tax runs out at the end of the month but it has a years MOT on it.
No rust anywhere that I can spot, the MOT guy commented on how sound it was! The paintwork is any very good condition also, its metallic flecked black and while it does have the odd little scrape and stone chip you can't really tell and it still looks fantastic.

The mileage is 140,000 in Kilometres. (In miles that about 87,000)

Overall its a sound car and I'd like it to go to a good home!
I'm looking for £2200 ONO.

(If the alloys aren't your thing, I have some silver VW ones that fit, or the original (crap IMO) 17" TSW's that it came with when i bought it.)

Cheers
Rich

OP
OP
Ceirwan

Ceirwan

Ex. Club Member
Haha!
I'm looking that for something thats still pretty sporty but more economical, I couldn't go to a diesel i'd go into shock!