• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

1992 K10 LS for sale

Hi,
Time has come to sell my K10.
This has been in my family from new.My Aunt (now 90years old) bought this new and I have owned it since October 2014. I am the second owner.
Everything works ok, it drives nicely. It’s a bit rough and rusty around the edges.
It’s a white February 1992 J reg 1 litre manual 4speed 3 door LS with 86,000 miles.
Factory sunroof, original radio. Lowered suspension.
As soon as I bought it I replaced the cambelt and the noisy water pump, gave it a full service, changed the gearbox oil and gave it a brake fluid change, fitted new shocks all round and slightly lowered springs and replaced a bulb and brake cylinder for the MOT.
Last year it had a new Varta battery as it was getting a little slow to start and I replaced the rear silencer , actually the exhaust may have been early this year. The headlamp bulb holder block connectors were replaced this year with ceramic coated ones as the originals had burnt out which I am sure most of you know is a common Micra thing and a good reason not to fit cheapies from eBay.
So since it’s service at the beginning of my ownership it has not needed much doing to it over time and it has genuinely not let me down.
Although I used it all last winter I only generally use it when it is to icey and dangerous to use my motorbike over a few weeks of the winter and now and again the rest of the year. I have put 10,000 miles on it in 4 years.
Mot till end of November.
Can email pics .
Car is in Uckfield East Sussex.
£350 and a set of snow chains included ?
Sorry no offers.

Thanks ,
David