1990 K10 One Owner 26302 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

H Wright

Site Supporter
IMG_0059.JPG
K10 LS 988cc 3 door hatchback, 1990 (Reg 3.9.1990) "H" (see Album for more photos)
One fussy owner from new
26302 miles
Champagne metallic (Colour No 225), beige upholstery, brown carpets, tilt sunroof
Tax/MOT to end September 2010
Bodywork excellent. Interior very clean - no pets, smokers, children, drunks
No modifications, no accidents, no bodywork repairs
Spare wheel, jack
Original receipt, handbook, sales brochure, full set MOT certificates
Wirral area (12 miles Chester, 8 miles Liverpool)
£300 - cash on collection

OP
OP
H

H Wright

Site Supporter
Have had this car since new. Bought Micra Urbis in 2006 but couldn't bear to part with my K10 which I far preferred to the new Micra! Keeping two cars on the road is expensive, so the K10 is for sale. It would be such a shame if it didn't find a new owner, as it is a fine example of a 20 year old K10.

OP
OP
H

H Wright

Site Supporter
I love my car too! If I won the lottery I'd never, ever, ever sell it. I even know where Hecky is now - thanks to Google maps - will know where to send your commission.

Vitus992

Ex. Club Member
Wow what a shame to have to let it go. I hope it finds someone who will care for it as well as you have.

OP
OP
H

H Wright

Site Supporter
That's exactly how I feel. Haven't advertised it anywhere else because I only want it to go to a real Micra enthusiast. I'm the epitome of "one careful owner", so the car's led a dull life! Time for it to see a bit of excitement ....

OP
OP
H

H Wright

Site Supporter
Thanks for the compliments - really appreciated when they're from people on this site. And she runs as good as she looks.

OP
OP
H

H Wright

Site Supporter
Sold. Gone to a good home. Thanks everyone for your kind comments and MSC for providing the opportunity for much-loved Micra K10s to find new owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.