1989 PAO and 1987 Be-1 FOR SALE

Hello to all the PAO, Be-1 Scargo and Figaro owners out there. The time has come for me to sell my 1989 PAO and 1987 Be-1. Both cars are in very good original condition including paint. The PAO has 125,000 km on it. The interior is very nice with the original radio. The sunroof must be opened manually. It starts, runs, drives and stops very well and is in very good mechanical condition and quite presentable. The car is light blue with grey seats.
The Be-1 has 110,000 km on it. The interior is also in very nice condition with seat covers that look great. The electric sunroof works great and look like it was replaced recently as it is cloth and not a vinyl material. It too starts, runs ,drives and stops very well and is in very good mechanical condition. This car is onion white with black interior.
Both cars are priced at $ 9750.00 each. I am willing to listen to any reasonable offers. Pictures,(all 207 of them) are available of both cars and can be sent via email. If you would like to talk to me in person, which I would prefer, I will at that time give you my phone number, my email address is [email protected] I should also mention that both cars have clean and clear Wisconsin titles. They are always stored indoors and receive the best of care. I have recently given both of the cars their oil changes and services so they're good to go. Also, there will be a Haynes repair manual for Nissan Micra 1983-1993 given along with the first car sold. If one decides to buy both cars, the same manual pertains to both cars. Here is your chance to own a significant piece of automotive history. These cars really get alot of attention and thumbs up at car shows and cruise nights. It's guaranteed that you won't see yourself coming and going when you're driving these cars. Thank you. Wisconsin Mark

Last edited:
Well hello again. I recently relisted my PAO and Be-1 on ebay with lots of pictures. Both cars start at $6495.00 each. Please take a look. Thanks. Mark

Last edited:
Back