1989 K10 Front Bumper (Pre-Facelift)

Hello all, been a reader of this forum for sometime now and I now registered!

I own a 1989 F-Reg Nissan Micra LS K10. It's in excellent condition apart from the front bumper having a few cracks in it. I'm looking to get a new front bumper for it.

I know from researching Micra bumpers that there are a variety of different styles which fit K10's... I'm looking to just replace the current bumper (like for like). From what I can gather it currently has a pre-facelift one, which is the original bumper.

If I post a picture (in the morning, as it's dark now!) could anyone tell me if this is correct and if they know of anywhere I could possibly get one. I know I may have to pay a small fortune for one, but I'm looking to take care of it... and at the moment it's in excellent condition with no rust... I would like to keep it that way!!!

I would be grateful for any help/ advice anyone could give me. Thank You.

OK, so I have taken some photos this morning...

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

What condition is it in if you don't mind me asking? If your up for selling it I'm here ready to buy it! Name your price if your willing to part with it. Could you post a picture of it, I just want to make sure its the right one. Thanks once again.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Well, thought I would update this post. Found a cheap front bumper on ebay (only 30 odd pounds). It wasn't an official Nissan one (couldn't find any), but it was a good quality mould of a Micra bumper. My Dad fitted the bumper for me and it looks perfect. He also used Back to black on the grill and the rear bumper so it looks smart. :-D

He didn't let on how much he enjoyed tinkering with my car... but I haven't seen him smile so much in years! lol

Thanks for all your help.

Back