• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

1985 1.0 dx

taylor89

Club Member (Trial)
just picked this up on thursday, thought i'd upload some pics to share with you, after photobucket been playing up for hours
DSC00451800x600.jpg

DSC00449800x600.jpg

DSC00453800x600.jpg

DSC00455800x600.jpg

truely old skool lw mw radio
DSC00450800x600-1.jpg

small dint in the boot lid
DSC00452800x600-1.jpg

DSC00456800x600-1.jpg

awesome digital quartz clock lol says in handbook it was an optional extra?
DSC00454800x600375x281.jpg

whether or not this is accurate is anybodys guess, think it may of had a haircut on closer inspection. thanks for looking, any feedback appreciated

Love the super s digital clock in the centre there, digital displays were big in the 80's. I didn't realise that they didn't have a door on the glove box on that model. Love the split sidelight/indicator combination lights in the bumper, i was gonna get a set of those for mine and turn the sidelight part into little fog lights, but they're not easy to find. The steering wheel is cool too, it reminds me of the 70's vauxhall viva's.
The only thing spoiling the car, for me, is the pigeon-#### welding on that cill. And for a 21k car, that cill really shouldn't have needed welding. I think you could probably get away with fitting a pair of GS doorstep covers on there if you wanted to add a few bits and bobs like that. On the whole though, a very cool car with lots of character and it's really nice to see one still flying the k10 flag after all these years.

yeah i've got serious doubts of it being genuine mileage, was in a dingy unit when viewed it, but on the good side, i've just passed my test and wanted something cheap n reliable, and wasnt an awful saxo 106 fiesta etc, so couldnt really complain for the money it cost

Yeah you can't go wrong with a micra, i bought mine for £9 (acctually 10 but i found a quid under the seat so i got a discount lol) just to learn to drive in. But it grew on me rapidly and i soon got a strong desire to restore it and keep it as smart as i could, 4 & a 1/2 years later i'm still just as enthusiastic about it. So much so that i bought a super s (another one saved from going to scrap over something petty) to keep it company lol

just thought i'd do a quick update on how it stands atm, this happened at less than 10mph, one very small scuff on the other cars bumper and mines a mess
DSC00488600x450.jpg

Back