18" Rims on a K10!

R

rconry

My housemate is selling some 18" rims with toyo proxes 225/35 on, purely for a laugh i'm going to fit them to my K10, we measured and they do fit, although i assume there's no way in hell i'll be able to drive the thing?!? Hopefully sorting it out on monday, shall keep you posted with photos!

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
There is no way that would move lol. I doubt you could get them to turn, and i reckon the rears will be grinding big time. Would like to see the photos anyway lol

OP
OP
R

rconry

I think it will be worth it just for the pics!! Can i insert a picture into this post or do i have to put in a link?

OP
OP
R

rconry

Lol it'll probably look horiffic but it'll be a laugh, if you still got the pics i'd love to see them, hopefully i'll get some up tomorrow of the 18s!

somersetk1

Ex. Club Member
here u go one pic

just for the record its not me in the car.
mycarpimping.jpg

OP
OP
R

rconry

Lol genius, it looks like a golf with those on! I love the way the side skirts are barely half way down the wheels! I say we have a competition, hopefully by tomorrow i'll have some 18's, anyone wanna take it higher? Hahaha

somersetk1

Ex. Club Member
of the 14s?

yep

will upload them later as i cant find the lead for my phone

here u go.
pics of the trial run, still gonna paint them gunmetal though.

P04-25-07_17-2.jpg

P04-25-07_17-1.jpg

P04-25-07_17.jpg

somersetk1

Ex. Club Member
got my 15s from ebay, they are mim from a rover if that helps.

only £56 for all 4 but have spent ages repairing them due to kirbing

somersetk1

Ex. Club Member
thanks, they nearly ready now yay.
i have sanded, and keyed them, etch primed the fronts and backs, all i have to do is rpay and laquer the backs then the fronts.