17th December Knockhill Stand

K10Daz

RIP Colin McRae 1968-2007
Starting a new thread - please keep tidy - crap will be deleted.

Names down on a postcard to the usual address!
Gonna get names then call up and book our stand, this needs to be done ASAP!

1) K10Daz

Titch

Micra K11ng
1)K10 Daz
2)Fraz
3)Chris
4)stepehn (on stand)
5) Layla and i think ian might be up that weekend too
6) Titch

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

They need to put their names down! If somone could get in touch wi these people, ill speak to scott an see how we get on!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

1)K10 Daz
2)Fraz
3)Chris
4)stepehn (on stand)
5) Titch

Is this confirmed for stand?
Im gonna call on monday and see how we get on!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Well i called up today to get us a stand, and the girl "Gemma" is on holiday, so left her a little message and hopefully she will get back to me, failing that i shall call again!

Daz

chrissy

Ex. Club Member
chris (chrissy) im up for this guys cars not exactley stand worthy but its a bright yellow micra so that should attract some attention count me in

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

As long as your car is neat and tidy then why isnt it stand material? The club isnt always about massivly modified micras, its about owners who take pride in their cars aint it?! Good enough reason to have a stand!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Right guys, i need names of confirmed stand cars, Drivers names. I got the form throo today, this has to go back ASAP! We are allowed ten cars! I also need to know the space requred in M! like 5Mx6M lol i havent got a clue so any help would be appreciated! Hurry guys, not long!

It needs to be in by sunday at the latest!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

so far we have

Myself
Scott
Titch
Scottish SR
Fraz
Pepper
Chrissy

Anymore before i send the sheet away tomorrow???!!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

I have been asked to put forward a car from our stand for "Car of the show trophy"

Taking a general vote here
Who's car are we gonna put forward for it?

Daz

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Iv never seen Chrissy's and titch's has the most body mods, and Scottish SR, aint up to much he says :(

masterbiker

Ex. Club Member
Woot I will be back to scotland for christmas, so I may be able to come allong in my hired ford feista (or similar), but have to see how little I can spend on my familys christmas pressies first :down: !!!

OP
OP
K10Daz

K10Daz

Thinking of meeting up at PowMill - its like a little cafe type place. Not far from knockhill, round about 8.30ish, then head up to knockhill in a convoy - so nobody gets lost. How does that sound for everyone?

Daz