17" inch rims

They have tried, and failed!! You will need to seriously roll the arches if you want 17"'s on a k10!!! Especially if it's going to be lowered

I have 17" rims on mine done the arch's and used a old school boy racer tip to harden the springs, no problem with rubbing and whatnot....

Hi there.

Do a search, there are a few threads covering this topic.

thanks
kev

17" s on a k10 fair play to you but it pointless,there's other things to be thinking about like the gearbox falling out of it,cv joints,bushings

Coil Spring Assisters, for towing caravan but there stocked almost nowhere.

17" s on a k10 fair play to you but it pointless,there's other things to be thinking about like the gearbox falling out of it,cv joints,bushings

The rims cost nothing and i've only spent £20 on stopping the rubbing so it wasnt a big job to do, so they arn't the only thing im worrying about.:upside:

cool you got them on and no rubbing but i bet the car is one hell of alot slower now, just depends what your after i guess looks or power, i like in the middle myself a nice set of 15's or 14's

still get some pics up so we can see what its like

cool you got them on and no rubbing but i bet the car is one hell of alot slower now, just depends what your after i guess looks or power, i like in the middle myself a nice set of 15's or 14's

still get some pics up so we can see what its like

there in my garage, but i havn't lost power cos they weigh asmuch as my standered tyres and they'll weigh less when i make it a 2 seater.:glare:

its not the power you lose really but it feels like it, the extra width of the tyres cause more drag through rolling resistance on the road surface, coupled with the gearing increase that the engine and box cant cope with due to the increased diameter of the bigger tyre it would definately rob you of some acceleration and top speed.

Coil Spring Assisters, for towing caravan but there stocked almost nowhere.

The rims cost nothing and i've only spent £20 on stopping the rubbing so it wasnt a big job to do, so they arn't the only thing im worrying about.:upside:

halfords stock 4 different types....in 6 different sizes......

Dont knock us till youve tried us..lol

Back