16" wheels

Hi i have a k11 1.0 micra on a T plate and i was just wondering if a set of 16" alloys would fit on without doing anything to the arches? :grinning:

hehe

you dont have a pic of a micra with some 15"s on do you...cuz i think they look pritty small if you dont lower it....and i cant get em both done at the same time coz im only on £80 a week :eek:

thats mine on 15s mate!! dont look to bad but lowerin it finishes it off

Attachments

• 215443e90c42c850c.jpg
    215443e90c42c850c.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 237
Hehe its funny on a micra 15"s look big :laugh: Them wheels look teh bomb they the new TSW's? Ohh and how can i show u a pic of mine cuz every time i try it says i dont have permision or somin like that fwn

haha Yup indeede i work in like a back street garage n me boss has got like 13 micras...allways buying n sellin so the more i were fixin em the more i got to like em coz there so simple compaired with other cars....n the 1.0 engine is 2 times bigger than a 1.4 fiesta engine for some dodgy reason o_O

There was another thread about wheel sizes somewhere.

16" will fit fine aslong as you get the correct offset. With the correct offset you can fit 19" on aswell.

Most people recomend going 15" so you won't loose out on acceleration to much.

i have a piccy of my car back when it was std with 16's on if u want u can c they leave a ton of space cant post piccys not member no more but if u want it send me an email look in my profile 4 it...

are you the kid that added me to msn? Firstly, use the search function, this sort of question has been asked hundreds of times before, secondly put it in the right section, and thirdly yes they will fit with no scrubbing on 195/40/16 tyres

Pimp My Micra said:
Hi i have a k11 1.0 micra on a T plate and i was just wondering if a set of 16" alloys would fit on without doing anything to the arches? :grinning:
NO WAY ONLY 15" IS THE BIGGEST WHEEL WILL FIT A MICRA K11 WITH OUT CUTTING THE CAR AWAY

MADMURDOCK said:
NO WAY ONLY 15" IS THE BIGGEST WHEEL WILL FIT A MICRA K11 WITH OUT CUTTING THE CAR AWAY

madmurdock, get your facts right and also dont type in capitals

MADMURDOCK said:

tis, 16's fit but will rub a bit, but why go for one extra inch n cost £100's to get your arches done, when you can simply settle for an inch less? fair play if ya wanna have a very unique show micra with 18's - 19's on but for 16's over 15's, why bother? that cash can be spent on performance n handling!

Dusk said:
MadMurdock - you are wrong...
I WANTED BIG WHEELS ON MINE OR SHALL I SAY 17" WOULDNT FIT THAT ON MY 93 K11 SUPER S
A NISSAN MECHANIC SAID THEY WOULDNT FIT 15" ARE THE BIGGEST WHEELS THAT WILL FIT ON YOUR MICRA

R05_Micra said:
tis, 16 fit but will rub, but y got for one extra inch n cost £100's to get your arches done, when you can simply settle for an in less? fair play if ya wanna have a very unique show micra with 18's - 19's on but for 16's over 15's, why bother? that cash can be spent on performance n handling!

right man! 16"s DO fit without modification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and no rubbin!!!!!!!

ahhhh right lol sor, i was thinkin bout the plastic arch lining :D, and for ef's sake STOP TYPING IN FRIGGIN CAPS MADMURDOCK!!!!!!!

its really anoying! and looks untidy.

Big_ben said:
right man! 16"s DO fit without modification!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and no rubbin!!!!!!!
OK I TRY 16" CAUSE I HAD THIS QUESTION WHEN I 1ST BOUGHT MY CAR BUT NOW I HAVE BETTER IDEAS FOR IT

It is not just about it being 15" 16" 17"
I could find you some 14"s that wouldnt fit on a micra...
it is ALL about OFFSET.

Dusk said:
it is ALL about OFFSET.

very true! its 100 aswell to let people know, most people buy wheels for a micra wit a 95 offset and then they find out they dont fit!

Dusk said:
it is ALL about OFFSET.
True about the off sets but i could of had 17" to fit a sunny same off sets i didn't want them cause a bad to cut my car up to stop the rubbing and i was told this by a nissan nut mechanic

Well, if we could decipher what you were saying then i would be able to answer what you just said, do you have trouble with "language barrier"?

R05 - you are wrong as well, people might think that you can take wheels from a k11 and put them on a k12 - Nissan > Nissan isnt the case anymore sorry. But i do understand what you are saying.

Dusk said:
Well, if we could decipher what you were saying then i would be able to answer what you just said, do you have trouble with "language barrier"?

R05 - you are wrong as well, people might think that you can take wheels from a k11 and put them on a k12 - Nissan > Nissan isnt the case anymore sorry. But i do understand what you are saying.

true true, maybe hes foreign though?

Dusk said:

ahhh right, just i had alloys on me micra that went on my sunny lol, never mind, im shutting up cos ive been wrong to many times now!

you can fit 22" Alloys on a Micra. :)

just make the ride height monster truck height lol! :)

Failing that i think 17" with very low profile tyres (eg not thick) will fit without mods to arches. Im after 16" now to fill arches more. If i go smaller than 15" i fear the micra will be scraping along the floor every little bump.

hahaha, now i read that back i imagine myself with blonde curly hair, in a group of two or three (always a black one) with a pink dress on maxin out daddies credit card at the mall

Big_ben said:
hahaha, now i read that back i imagine myself with blonde curly hair, in a group of two or three (always a black one) with a pink dress on maxin out daddies credit card at the mall

haha thats going on my quote! - signiture

quality, must mean am loved - think manda has one of me impressive quotes as her sig too

R05_Micra said:
very true! its 100 aswell to let people know, most people buy wheels for a micra wit a 95 offset and then they find out they dont fit!

Offset on Micra is actually et35 to et45. The PCD is 4x100

Back