15" Brock b2 super cup alloys

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above, these are 15" alloys, admirl tyres all with legal and good tread...

are 5 spoke with a 3" dish, painted in white. will fit k10 and k11, are quite wide. they are the same style as RH cups that the wald micras use in japan.
P1010437.jpg

P1010459.jpg

P1010320.jpg

offers over £100 as i need cash to buy my new micra ;) altough superls has first dibs.

dan mate, you should have pm'd me, like i asked you too, lol.

i thought these were 14 inch, you told me they were when i was at urs wen i came to get the manifold and that?

edit just read the firts post again and i have dibs, cheers mate, will pm you now

no need to pm you, just had to check your blogg of the size and they are 15's, i would have taken your hand off if they were 14's, so let them go bud.

so does this mean those others arnt for sale now then?

the black ones you have? i got them off alienfish's micra. he was the first owner of the wheels and didnt have a mark on them when i got them! and still have the linglong tyres on till this day lol.

oh rite, i actually meant the white ones that have just sold.
i have replaced two of the tyres, as they were a bit borderline,, and i like to have a bit of tread at the front. lol.
all the paints chipping off really easily, so i am just gonna use the money that i was gonna but the b2's with, n powdercoat mine, they should look good.
when can i collect te cere caps to them , if you still have them.

yearh still got them in my shed somwhere...tbh to cold to look for them lol, carnt be arsed to work on cars or clean my shed this month :p

yearh i was asking about getting the black ones powder coated, but just thought would paint them.

i got the brocks of a mate in wirksworth, and he got them off his mate that crashed his golf mk2 lol.

oh rite.
let me know when u manage to dig them out, n i'll bring that tenner round. thing i am deffo gonna get them dont this month, better quality than just spraying, will look good.
its pants at the mo, my car is always dirty, no matter how much i clean her, never mind.

Back