14th may - mini meet?

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Off to tyre spot in newcastle on saturday at 1:30pm to get me new exhaust done (basically same as the micra) gonna be a bit bored for 3hrs on me todd doin nowt so wondered if anyone wanted to meet up at all?

Titch

Micra K11ng
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Off to tyre spot in newcastle on saturday at 1:30pm to get me new exhaust done (basically same as the micra) gonna be a bit bored for 3hrs on me todd doin nowt so wondered if anyone wanted to meet up at all?

*cough* Nay mates ha ha!! *cough*

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
SR_Micra_Boy said:

did not get this at all..
so do you want to meet up cos your car wil be in the shop?
or cos uy needa lift around?
or what?

ne ways..

too busy sorry :p

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Just to meet up and do woteva, its in the shop so I is gonna be bored for 3 hours, so wondered if anyone wanted to pop up thats all, lol

Might not need to yet cos jess may just come up

OP
OP
SR_Micra_Boy

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Cheers chie, but aint been on here since friday at 5pm. Sorry if u did come up, me and the missus decided to walk to metrocentre and do some shoppin instead, lol

U available this saturday chie? U shud have a txt msg from me....

Well, here's a taster pic. Not as loud as I wanted it, but makes the SR20 sound as it should....

Davey C

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Not as loud as I wanted it, but makes the SR20 sound as it should....

it'll get louder as the carbon builds up inside remember. i want mine quieter still, its deafening

quickdraw

Ex. Club Member
SR_Micra_Boy said:
Yus, and will be even louder when I get me naifold and de-cat, lol

WHY???????????
why would you want to do that. it sounds stupid. plus at your age. you dshould be considering the health of your ears. they aint gonna be lasting that long. you should preserve them.
also you havea daughter that will try sleep in that car :p