14th Feb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wainy
i'll probably return the knife she stabbed me in the back with... very romantic lmao

LMFAO!!! my new sig

no probs NeX:wasntme:

well everyone will have to put down how their day was, we should put a poll down for the reactions, slaps against aww's lol

i been busy convincing a wakie wildcats cheerleader to come for a meal with me (since i have a table for two going spare conviniently)... failing that i'll bring my mate... we'll just have to look as manly as possible so as not to give the wrong impression:grinning:

Well the days almost over.
How did everyone fair?

Got an awesome card off my husband but no extra pressies which is fine, he's taking me out on saturday night (shant say where as everyone will laugh lol) but he bought me a pink sat nav so i cant be greedy and complain. I got it on monday.

He got a powerball that he asked for and some little bits and bobs.. a big steak and a good shag for good measures :D

I got nothing, I gave nothing, it's all a rip off perpetuated by card and chocolate manufacturers, besides, I've already married my valentine, it's all one long valentines day.........:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :sick:

I didn't give me other half anything either. I try not to get sucked in to these types of Celebration...anyway it's not my job, i've been going out with my missus for 16 yrs...isn't the bloke where she works supposed to send flowers etc?

Didnt do much but went down the pub for drink later on with er. Funny seeing all the sheeple sitting in couples with their brewers fayre meals :) It was strangely quiet lol

i got her some of those tacky love heart sweets, and a custom necklace that cos a stupid amount and i wrote her a poem lol, and she got me a little bag of chocolates and a card lol..... oh well

why do girls make such a massive fuss over valentines day and hint that if you don't get them the perfect present then they will leave you and when it comes to them giving you a present its just something tiny and....nothing to do with cars lol... not that i care, i can love unconditionally, ladies learn from that ;)

Back