14" Clio Rsi Alloy wheels, with tyres - K11 direct fit

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
Hi,

apologies for the crap picture, I'll try and get some better pics asap.

Forsale are a set of 14" Renault Clio Rsi wheels. They will fit straight onto to your K11, they came straight off mine.

Painted black, centre caps not included.

Tyres are

x 2 185 65 R14
x 2 175 60 R14

I ran the taller tyres on the back.

Personally I'd replace the tyres but they all hold air, one of them is borderline on tread depth though.

Not asking much, just £50, ideally collected from St Albans/North London but I will deliver sensible distance for petrol costs.

041.jpg

cheers hoopdub,newbie question now,will the 1mm difference have an affect on the micra 59.1 hub, wheels wobble,not sitting correctly etc or is a spacer required,or is there no problem just the bolts holding everything in place, cheers(Y)

Hi, would Reading be too far for you to deliver to if i payed for the petrol cost + a bit more to say thanks? :p
Or is that asking a bit too much?

OP
OP
Sky Insurance

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
cheers hoopdub,newbie question now,will the 1mm difference have an affect on the micra 59.1 hub, wheels wobble,not sitting correctly etc or is a spacer required,or is there no problem just the bolts holding everything in place, cheers(Y)

They bolted straight on to mine with no problems.. in fact I now have the same wheels on my Micra but painted silver!

I was in Birmingham last weekend.. not planning a trip back anytime soon but would be happy to meet half way, perhaps Northampton.

Thanks

Ollie

OP
OP
Sky Insurance

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
Hi, would Reading be too far for you to deliver to if i payed for the petrol cost + a bit more to say thanks? :p
Or is that asking a bit too much?

Reading would be fine if you cover petrol costs , or meet somewhere half way.. perhaps Beaconsfield/Amersham area.

Cheers

Ollie

Shaun

***StaGGeRed***
Cool, i'm guessing they're 100PCD? and is the centre bore diameter the same on the k10 and k11s?
Cheers.
The center bore is slightly bigger...

For anyone else who reads this the wheels WILL fit a micra K10.K11.

£50 is nothing for wheels and tyres...

OP
OP
Sky Insurance

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
The center bore is slightly bigger...

For anyone else who reads this the wheels WILL fit a micra K10.K11.

£50 is nothing for wheels and tyres...

Thanks.

I paid a little bit more for them but had my use, so I'm selling them for less than I paid, but still a good price. I actually bought another set of the same wheels which are now in my micra, they suit the car very well imo.

Ollie

hoopdub

Club Member (Trial)
They will fit fine, cant see anyone making a spigot ring so thin, only 1/2mm (half) gap. lot of the polo boys buy these at a lot more money, maby worth getting them on ebay :D

Just wondering if these are 14*51/2j? Also wanted to know what the lowest profile tyres you can get on the 14", as i want to try and get very similar overall diameter to the original wheels! That's the only reason i am not buying right now til this is sorted out. :)
Thanks in advance

OP
OP
Sky Insurance

Sky Insurance

Official MSC Trader
I keep tripping over these. Does anyone want them? I'm not going to take offers as the price is right but I will put them in my storage unit rather than give them away.

Anyone??

Ollie

Hate to revive a dead thread but I now own these wheels, just wondering if you know what size centre caps they are so I can get some? Thanks a lot :)

My Micra :p, well sold now due to engine problems, these alloys are amazing sturdy loved flying round bends in em, direct fit as ollie said.