14" BBS Aloy Wheels

Simaroon

Buy & Sell Member
hello folks, i have only recently bought these, but they will need longer hub studs than standard to fit my K11 and i really cant be bothered with the hassle of it.

i initially decided to change the hub studs but, after sleeping and now wanting a mountain bike, i want to sell these straight on, more or less what i paid for them but just covering travelling costs to, i drove 300 miles for these :doh:

anyway they are VW Golf Mk2 GTI wheels 14" 6 or 7j, 4x100 pcd. im sure they will look cool as fek on a micra,
2 wheels have new tyres, the other 2 have wear on the edge, will get pics when it stops raining outside.

Price Drop!
anyway, hows £200 plus postage sound?, fwn

DSC01443.jpg

DSC01445.jpg

(Y)

R-Reg :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Simaroon, a guy I work with is looking for a set of alloys for his SR, and I think these are withing his budget (and they look lush by the way (Y)). I'll ask him next time he's in and let you know :grinning:

He wasn't in today, turns out he broke his foot when the wall he was knocking down fell on it :doh:. I'll try get his number from the boss and text him about them (Y)

The centre bore on these is about 57.1 if they're from a vw, so would need boring out for a micra

a 5mm spacer would cure that problem, and with the studs needing changing anyway, im sure the new studs would be long enough to accomadate spacers anyway (Y)

open to offers on these now

Back