13k Auto CG13DE & gearbox + Gripper LSD SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
As the title says, 13000mile CG13DE auto engine and gearbox for sale. Very good condition, (you can still see the bore grade numbers in blue marker on the block).

Originally bought as a spare but now surplus to requirements due to opting for a CGA3 engine instead.

Engine is bare with no ancillaries, clutch or flywheel but can be supplied with a standard clutch and flywheel if required, (I believe I have one laying around pre-assembled). Only thing required will be to put a new o-ring on the water pump outlet, as the pipe was moved by mistake while moving it around and may weep.

Gearbox is a 35000mile box, nothing special about it......it's a standard gearbox also bought as a spare.

£100 for engine only, £120 with gearbox, no offers. Engine & Gearbox SOLD

Also got a CG13DE standard re-built gearbox with Gripper LSD installed with 1500miles on it ready to go.
£500, no offers. - SOLD

All items located in Winchester Hampshire.

Can arrange delivery at buyer's cost, however due to the bulk of the items it would be beneficial for buyers within a sensible distance to collect to avoid silly delivery charges.

Stani1029

Club Member
I need a gearbox! But you need £500 of my money that I don't have :( if its available later ill have it for sure! Engines a bargain too

Hi, is that possible if I can use this auto cg13de with gearbox in my 1.0 Micra. I got guy who going to help to swap from 1.0 to 1.3 cg13de

pollyp

Club Member
whoa £500 for a gripper lsd box? bargain

mine was £768 with a further £120 to fix a shattered preload ring and change to a 1.5way ramp

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Updated due to a few people being interested in the engine only.

Price for engine only £100, no offers.

OP
OP
Low Rider

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
Update

Engine & Gearbox SOLD

LSD Gearbox - SOLD

Will update the thread if anything changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.