12mm M8 stianless nuts & bolts

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
as above didnt know where to post this lol. iam after some stianless M8 12mm nuts and bolts for my engine bay, i.e for the strut's and other bits..where could i find some? would my local twiggs do? not sure what dimensions etc i would need and blah blah blah lol, obviuisly m8's!

yearh me to...got my m6 ones there, yes ant ebay lol ermmm its abit of hasstle tho, putting money in bank, and i feel like a trip out lol...

as i told you before you will be hard pressed to fing 12mm m8 boilts, the more common 13mm m8 bolts are just about all you will get. for some reason the japs use funny sized heads compared with us overhere.

i've told you before, try 'stainless steel fasteners' down whit' moor or infast, what ever they are called now. that's if it's still there. but just stick 13mm ones on if you can't get 12mm ones.

edit.
here's the link to stainless steel fasteners, but they are on sheepbridge tradeing estate

http://www.ssfast.co.uk/index.htm

theres permafast in claycross, anexter (sp) just of whit moor and at least 3 places on sheepbridge, but the best and cheapest place i get them from is a place called williams fasteners in sheffield, near meadowhall,

Back