11th June - Sunderland - JNE monthly meet

SR_Micra_Boy

Ex. Club Member
Stadium of Light Sunderland 2pm Sunday 11th June

Address is Stadium of Light, Sunderland, Tyne and Wear SR5 1SU.

ALWAYS a fantastic turn out from this sites members, Thank You for your support to date,

Please note there will be seperate parking for Jap and Non Jap Cars.

I'll be there, anyone else attending?

Regards

Neil

il see if I'v got a break at that time and If me cousin brian minds me cadgin a lift I'd rather go in his car than mine :)

whats the point? you are going to sunderland, there'll be much worse on when you are done

if you have a car left at all...

aye a was thinkin the same ian.... was gonna go to the JNE meet first and then just see what happened from there.

hmm small turn out, but as usual filled with BS'ers ;)

well not filled, but some people there talking total crap :s

lol maybe's mate :)

oh look i found my old timeslip :)

timeslip.jpg

yes it is! is it the custom red one? he was going to give me lift to the hartside meet, but he got called to work :(

No he was gonna give me a lift!! :p he asked me if I wanted to go today but I was working :( I will go to the next 1 in it with him its a beast

nismo_k12 said:
is that the slip off the starlet?lol

eh?

lol @ ian, only a mid 7 second 1/4?? bad launch or something? that starlet will nail your slow times there mate bahahahaha

was alright meet, cheers again to neil.

although i completely forgot i still made it :D

there was a guy in a starlet, claiming 11 second 1/4 miles, utter crap. Didn't look too modified, and had a full interior, when he boot it, it didnt lose traction...

yeah the track was made from oil, and i had 4 elephants on the back seat. :)

Ian said:
there was a guy in a starlet, claiming 11 second 1/4 miles, utter crap. Didn't look too modified, and had a full interior, when he boot it, it didnt lose traction...

yeah the track was made from oil, and i had 4 elephants on the back seat. :)

i heard that. did you not see his engine bay though? he is running 297hp at the wheels. he had the slip of some dyno test. the engine has had a good going over by some toyota race team

people say that about micras, that they don't look fast when they are one of the fastest in its class.

if its does 11 sec 1/4 good on him, if not, well, never mind. i didn't get a good look at it so can't really comment either way.

thats true, the guy didnt seem to know anything about the car, just what some previous owner had told him. when i see proof i'll believe it :D. But its not beating my 7 seconds :)

Gemma85 said:
Thats my cousin brian with his supra!! in your pics rob its lush isnt it
Photo-0059_015.jpg

I take it you mean this beast! You'd need to wear ear plugs if you go in this. Very,very loud! :suspect:

yeah but its illegaly loud methinks :s. Would like that to drive past my house at 3am, id be throwing bricks at it. Sounds nice though.

cool. did know one reckon that it sounds like its gonna run outta petrol or summit? i thought it did abit like and so did a couple others guys there. and i heard some other guy saying summit about the air/fuel mixture or whatever running too rich i think..not for definate but it sounded like he said that.

Brians reply after I e-mailed him the link for this thread.....

LOL the cheeky little get i'm running at 400 bhp luv the last post about me running to rich there was somthing wrong with the boost it started running at 5000 rpm instead of 3000

Back