• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

1 Litre Inspiration, 16V 1999

I'm pretty new to this forum and thought I would upload some pictures of my car and details.

Nissan Micra Inspiration 16V 1999, 998cc Petrol. 58,700 miles.

There are a few pictures below. More to come of the interior and engine.

MaxK11C

#Mallards
Social Brand Manager
Not sure I'm too keen on all that red in the interior, but aside from that, looks great. Welcome aboard.

From outside cars looking well even with ripspeed alloys surprisingly. I have to agree about interior though. I'd lose the mats and seatcovers. And welcome

My micra is the exact same with that Aztec look on the seats and door cards, first thing I got were seat covers :D welcome man!

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk 2

skymera

Brutal Honesty
karlj said:
The real problem with ripspeed is its from halfords the mecca for chavs, get rid of the center caps and nobody will know
Anything from Halfords is a problem.

The wheels themselves are unusually tasteful considering. Agree with Karl, bin the centre caps.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Forum Runner

karlj

Club Member
Depends on what you're getting, I've got some halfords professional tools and will swear by them for quality, however I did get some cheap tools from there and they all broke with the first use

davey1991

If its not scrubbing, its not low enough.
I don't comment much anymore but the wheels also weigh eleventybillion tonnes each.
Looks good, i love the funky interiors these mad little things have. Be proud of your girl car!

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Depends on what you're getting, I've got some halfords professional tools and will swear by them for quality, however I did get some cheap tools from there and they all broke with the first use
Sorry, I meant anything cosmetic for cars is a problem. I've used the same Halfords socket set for years.