1.6?

OP
OP
AH.K10

AH.K10

K10/K11
8aqe8ape.jpg

Parts started arriving :) Wheel bearings, calipers, discs, pads and stone chip grey paint for inside the arches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
AH.K10

AH.K10

K10/K11
I found my poly bush kit And k11 wish bones. The rear rubber mount is bigger than k10 so I made my own brackets.

dy9ese3y.jpg

uvezerut.jpg

2ezy3u7e.jpg

geje4aja.jpg

6anubuqe.jpg

5utu4epy.jpg

Also found I got gaz corsa coilovers
pypypy2y.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
AH.K10

AH.K10

K10/K11
I don't work on the car when I'm not in the mood. But I am in the mood just busy. A break can do wonders. I have a few days off work soon so I'll crack on then and see where I get to.

In my spare time at work I'm going to build a pipe bender ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
AH.K10

AH.K10

K10/K11
I agree so much money for a bottle jack and some extra bits. I'll make it to 2" and I'll make the former myself I think. If it messes up it's cost me nothing.

OP
OP
AH.K10

AH.K10

K10/K11
I got the seats from ebay. Thanks mate feeling motivated again so its going well.

Sorted gear linkage and painted in the arches today. Going to run a single belt for water pump and alternator. Getting wheels sorted saturday so i can put in back on the floor. Ill sort the rad mounts out tomorrow and mock up front engine staberliser mount. progress feels good :)

h701micra

Deactivated Account
Upper radiator mounts are different to a K10. They fit into grommets under the slam panel where ours bolt into it.
Size n pipe wise they're the same. Few brackets won't be hard to knock up