• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

1.4 sport

OP
OP
sr_steve
cousin had his hot air gun out today so I used it on grey plastics. Looks million times better

IMAG0202_zpsd8fe30a2.jpg

IMAG0204_zps33b9b7de.jpg

IMAG0205_zps69612d89.jpg

red trip on lights

IMAG0203_zpsa5361ada.jpg

was sick of the chipped paint on windows so painted them

IMAG0206_zpse9406984.jpg

IMAG0208_zps19aecb6b.jpg

OP
OP
sr_steve
Payday today. Might treat the car to a few goodies. Also might have a set of front corsa coilovers for 35 quid. Need to check condition though.

quick pic of the micras I've owned. 2 more but they were standard

20140124083548249_zps2744f88b.jpg

OP
OP
sr_steve
all sold, obviously red one my current, oh and black in micra heaven @warjiro

with the airgun just slowly run it back and forwards along the plastics, you can visible see it change in seconds. each bumper took no longer than 10 mins each. also done the door handles and the red strip on the rear lights. just make sure you don't hold it on the same spot for too long. id say even 5 seconds on the same spot too long and be careful for the paint because it can be damaged. but on a whole its simple and well worth the 20 mins youl spend doing it @Magpie42

Magpie42

Actual Magpie.
Well, I'm waiting for Paul Smith to give me a price for delivery on some version 1 facelift ones...they're in red but I can't imagine it'd be too hard to spray them black...but it depends what he wants for postage. It might work out cheaper to find some at a local breakers or buy those reproduction brand new ones off eBay for £24 each...but I'm sceptical of their quality...

Sent from my RM-892_eu_euro1_205 using Tapatalk