• Please only use these forums for blogs, they are not a discussion forum

1.4 sport

OP
OP
sr_steve
drives really well mate. Rust on bonnet and two patches of paint missing on the bboot. Other than that its realy clean. Arches, sills and cross member are spot on

On mine the paint has peeled in the roof gutters and around the inner boot lid on the body, so you aint alone, you will enjoy the 1.4, i know i do, little mods make pretty good power.

OP
OP
sr_steve
hopefully coilovers or 60 fronts and 80 backs probably cut down a bit more. And most likely my favorite superlites, but considering being different and going for the classic mini 13x7 mambas....hmmm

OP
OP
sr_steve
tomorrows shopping list:
6000k hid kit
hid sidelights and numberplate bulbs
aero wipers and rear wiper
clear side repeaters
wind deflectors
pressed plates
yellow tint wrap for fogs

Scrap yard on sat could see me walking away with import rear lights and numberplate lights, if there still there and any other desirible goodies that's on it.

OP
OP
sr_steve
TADAHHH

IMAG0161_zpsddc442fc.jpg

IMAG0163_zps9606416d.jpg

IMAG0164_zps1a57bd47.jpg

IMAG0165_zps36f52efa.jpg

IMAG0167_zps42bd62fe.jpg

Engine desperately needs cleaned
IMAG0168_zpsaf638ec7.jpg

Bonus
IMAG0162_zpsc971e75b.jpg

OP
OP
sr_steve
thanks for the positive comments. its on cut springs for the moment. Wheels are 4-101.6 but fit fine.
new addition :)

IMAG0171_zps61874939.jpg

had to get these from 4th car up with them rocking all over. still recovering from the trauma

OP
OP
sr_steve
list before jae
grey bits on bumpers gloss black and centre of wheels.
boot and bonnet resprayed and red door handles
coilovers
wind deflectors
debadge boot. Not Nissan badge
ajustable panhard
engine cleaned with gloss black rocker
machine polish
pressed plates
clear indicators
yellow fogs. Bought.
aero wipers. Bought.
hid kit, hid sidelights, hid reverse light, hid number late lights, hid interior light, white dash lights.
inner arches hammerrite red
drums and calipers black

alot to do but plenty of time to do it :)

also had to get a tax disc holder, didn't have black :(

IMAG0172_zpsbbfd6c8b.jpg

What kind of switch foglights have? is it nissan's own? Can you take a picture? :)

Looks nice :D Just use hot air blower for those grey parts and it is perfect ;)

OP
OP
sr_steve
Cleaned the arches and calipers and gave them a coat of black paint. Did few bits in the engine aswell but weather's poo tbh
IMAG0188_zps428d82b4.jpg

IMAG0190_zps534ba415.jpg

IMAG0191_zps4da9af6f.jpg

IMAG0193_zps2d8ed556.jpg

IMAG0194_zps7999e4e9.jpg

non car related but ive been offered a speed awarness course for speeding in work truck instead of 3 points, so happy :). Anyone ever done one?

OP
OP
sr_steve
not so much having the money its more finding the bargains and doing work yourself :)

me mate who I work with. Come down one day. all 3 models of the k11 in red photoshoot. pre face Sr, first facelift si, and my second facelift sport+ :)