1.4 sport +

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
well my car is up for sale peeps its becoming to much for me now and i have the chance to get my self a quashqai or a note 09 plate from work for 100 pound a month so it seems easier for me while im in the debt i am so some of you know my car some dont only looking for 2k the way it is no stripping as i dont have the standard parts

based in the north east area
tax and mot is due in feb 2010
88 k miles

1.4 engine
relocated air filter
omp upper strutbrace
whiteline lower strut brace
whiteline front arb
whiteline rear arb
tein shocks and springs 35mm drop
ms design body kit
angel eye foglights
rota grid alloys with toyo tyres on
5mm wheel spacers all round
richbrooke gear knob
momo look-a-like steering wheel
led rear lights
4-1 manifold
straight through pipe
custom 2.5 inch cat back to cobra back box
sr front and rear seats
reclothed door cards
vibe rear 6x9`s, front door speakers, crossovers and tweeters
pulsar brake upgrade
rear wiper and lock smoothed off
773 rally cams designed for the 1.4
cobra alarm with box and everything
jdm wind deflectors
pulsar short shifter
standard steering wheel spare coil packs standard down pipe for a 1.4/1.0 2002 reg gray sub box cloth car mats rear seat cover arches that havnt been put on yet

thanks for looking can post pics up tomorrow

09082009107.jpg

5600_209568710018_788005018_7651446.jpg

5600_209568725018_788005018_7651448.jpg

5600_209568735018_788005018_7651450.jpg

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
I would love to have you car Kenny and I really do hope it goes to a good home, but if you want to get rid it'll make a great wedding gift wink wink, lol.

Seriosly though I reckon you should get more for it do you have it on ebay as well?
I reckon you should go for the CUBE.

eltaylor001

North Rep
Sorry to spam your thread, but you know I'd have it off in a second if I didn't have financial issues lol. But good luck with sale kid.

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
bump guys come on this is a great car and with all parts that is on its worth the money and with all the spare bits i have

Bash1989

Ex. Club Member
wish i had the money ,well if you still got it in a couple of months maybe i'll give you a shout mate

Have you tryed sticking it on Pistonheads someone will probably snap your hand off? Good luck with the sale(Y) If you do sell any parts i would maybe consider buying the bodykit back fwn

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
aw kool might do need to set up an account like might be a case of stripping for bits then selling on

pjg1979

THIS IS MY BOOMSTICK!
You should offer him £1500 and a return train fare, then he might take you up on that offer.

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
got offered 1500 off a lad from work but for all the stuff that is on i cant really go that low according to the books i should have it up for 2k and this is a go kart all that is missing is the stand alone ecu and you should be loking at 120bhp with the rally cams in but i will keep you in mind as i need it gone

C0llis0n

Ex. Club Member
Club Member
I might be interested, but only to brake and return back to standard so it would depend if that bothered you or not.

wgc_daz

unlucky-racing.com
how the ###### hasnt this sold? dude im going to go rob old ladies and taxi's and buy the car im in such disbelief it hasnt sold

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
its sickning i no daz no the cage has gone its back to a full car and once the car is out of my hands you can do what you want with it mate

Tom 1.0

Ex. Club Member
i would have it but i can afford the insurance,

sorry Jim,

i really hope it goes soon, its an awesome car.

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
same old same old eh kenny they just dont sell anymore keep trying mate someone will buy it. I gave up trying to sell the 52 plate just going to run it into the ground then kill it lol..............

micras69

Deactivated Account
kenny i think you will have a better chance selling it in its original formnd sell the parts as it will appeal to a more wider amount of people

micras69

Deactivated Account
same old same old eh kenny they just dont sell anymore keep trying mate someone will buy it. I gave up trying to sell the 52 plate just going to run it into the ground then kill it lol..............

give blake a shout he may be itrested mate, he is looking for clean 1.3

OP
OP
jim_bling

jim_bling

Ex. Club Member
i dont have standard bumpers or standard lights or a standard exhaust system etc i dont have out standard for it

kennierobo

Buy & Sell Member
white dash is a little ott matey but each to there own I have a standard exhaust system i think some here some at my mates i will see what i have. i know i have manifold front pipe centre pipe not sure about back box though and yes its the right ones before you ask 2 lamba holes

Status
Not open for further replies.