1.4 oil

What oil does the cga3de 1.4 use
Its got 5w30 halford recommended in it and its like water
Only recently serviced
I normally run 10/40 semi in the cars and have no problems s ever
So just wanting to make sure

Thanks again

Nissan recommend both depending on ambient temp. I use 10w40 magnatec usually but at the moment I've got Nissan 10w40 in it as it was on a deal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 3G using Tapatalk

done a little engine flush and now put 10/40 semi in same as my 1.3 and the car seems alot better
noticed aswell the oil was soo thin on low idle would was the oil light to flicker due to been so thin now that has stopped

just going to say 5/30 or 5/40 can be used in a micra but its suppose to use for town and short little trips even states "no high speed driving" in the book would would mean what 60mph+ and over a period of time
and going to also warn euro parts and halford recommend 5/30 for both coil and dizzy micra also europarts recommend 0/30
it seem just sticking with good quality 10/40 semi or fully it right for the engine and possibly 15/40 for a more worn engine (again book states 15/40 for hotter claims but work within the same temps as 10/40)
sorry if i sound a bit silly but its been a long crap day

just going to say 5/30 or 5/40 can be used in a micra but its suppose to use for town and short little trips even states "no high speed driving" in the book would would mean what 60mph+ and over a period of time
and going to also warn euro parts and halford recommend 5/30 for both coil and dizzy micra also europarts recommend 0/30
it seem just sticking with good quality 10/40 semi or fully it right for the engine and possibly 15/40 for a more worn engine (again book states 15/40 for hotter claims but work within the same temps as 10/40)
sorry if i sound a bit silly but its been a long crap day
I used Magnatec once - won't use it twice ....like pee when hot.