1.3SR Scrap or Sell?

Ive got a 96 P' plate 1.3 SR in a really nice blue. The headlights on SR's are amazing by the way.
Anyway, its got MOT up to November, plenty of dents and scrapes, quite a lot of rust. I doubt it will pass.
To be honest its quite rough but engine is a little goer.

Is it only worth scrapping or will someone be interested in buying it? It has all the SR wheels, Spoilers front rear bumpers, green speedo and rev counter.

Any advice appreciated - I expect I'll get about £80 scrap! Its a shame cause its done me well

Clodo

Club Member
Mine has a lot of rust! it still sailed through :) depends where the rust is :) don't give up just yet :D

I'm sure someone will be interested if not though :)

X

Ive got a 96 P' plate 1.3 SR in a really nice blue. The headlights on SR's are amazing by the way.
Anyway, its got MOT up to November, plenty of dents and scrapes, quite a lot of rust. I doubt it will pass.
To be honest its quite rough but engine is a little goer.

Is it only worth scrapping or will someone be interested in buying it? It has all the SR wheels, Spoilers front rear bumpers, green speedo and rev counter.

Any advice appreciated - I expect I'll get about £80 scrap! Its a shame cause its done me well

If the disc rear beam & brakes arent rotten / seized you should see £100+ for that alone if you can get the trailing arms off :)