1.3 vs 1.4 is it noticeable ?????

Ok simply is the 100cc a noticeable difference , Like the idea of a Sport+ simply as a few long trips take place on a regular basis and the extra cc may make it easier , but simply side by side would the 1.4 walk all over and would my mods ie frank manifold , janspeed decat and Blitz rear box be a straight swop , thanks for advice ;)

just to put some facts out,

there is no such thing as a 1.3 coilpack engine,

there was only a 1.0 and a 1.4. the 1.4 was called a CGA3 engine, and is considered a 1.3 in japan because really its closer to 1.3 than 1.4

the super S and SR k11s had non coilpack CG13 engines, to upgrade this to CGA3 1.4 engine would be a lot of work,

I have a 1.4 Coilpack and its actually got quite alot of torque for such a small and light car and i think it pulls alot better than my last micra which was a 1.0 normal and the 1.3 i test drove :)

there was coil pack engines in 1.3l and 1.0l engines the coil pack were the later engines and had a electrical rev limiter where as the earlier distributor engines don't have an electrical rev limiter and are marginally quicker because of this

there was coil pack engines in 1.3l and 1.0l engines the coil pack were the later engines and had a electrical rev limiter where as the earlier distributor engines don't have an electrical rev limiter and are marginally quicker because of this

the rev limiter is a fuel-cut one on all k11,s surely ?

Back