1.3 engine wanted

Hi guys I've got a 998 micra k11 with the cg10 engine which unfortunately has blown a piston ring :( and I'm looking to upgrade to the 1.3 engine :)
Gearbox needed also as I don't think they are compatible unfortunatly :( clutch condition not required to be good as I have a spare available to fit.
I am unsure of prices of these so either reply on here or by message that would be great
My location is Norwich Norfolk but I am able to drive
Many thanks guys
Lawrence

skymera

Brutal Honesty
Hi guys I've got a 998 micra k11 with the cg10 engine which unfortunately has blown a piston ring :( and I'm looking to upgrade to the 1.3 engine :)
Gearbox needed also as I don't think they are compatible unfortunatly :( clutch condition not required to be good as I have a spare available to fit.
I am unsure of prices of these so either reply on here or by message that would be great
My location is Norwich Norfolk but I am able to drive
Many thanks guys
Lawrence
Depending on the year, the 1.0 boxes are compatible with the 1.3.

I'd expect to pay £80-100 for a gearbox and anywhere around £150 for an engine

Well it's a y reg micra engine. Says cg10 on the front that's about all I know I'm afraid.
If it is compatible that's great. But in all honesty for the faff of changing the gearbox over it would be easier to get the lot in one piece.
If anyone knows of an engine for sale then for around that price I would be very interested
Lawrence

Well it's a y reg micra engine. Says cg10 on the front that's about all I know I'm afraid.
If it is compatible that's great. But in all honesty for the faff of changing the gearbox over it would be easier to get the lot in one piece.
If anyone knows of an engine for sale then for around that price I would be very interested
Lawrence

I've got a CG10 Engine that's done 60,000 Miles. Engine is all complete. If you want a 1.0 then get in touch. Engine came out of a working car so i know it runs perfect.

Well it's a micra engine in an old mini :)
So is running cbr600 carbs and megajolt controlled ignition, therfore coil pack, spi whatever isnt relavant in all honesty. I don't require intake or exhaust manifolds, any wiring/sensors etc as they arnt relavent to my engine. Probably don't need a starter either if I can borrow it from the 998

Nah frank I think the engine what fubared from the start, was good in the old car till I fitted her in the mini. Once fitted it was showing oil blow by on 2 rings and the valve were seating badly (was pressure tested) driving her a bit has killed the 998 :( hence the upgrade to 1275 is needed :)