1.3 cutting out and showing check engine light

So if I’m driving along my car will cut out for a second not even that and flash the check engine light once not even enough for it to fully light up , however sometimes it will flash constantly and the car will stall and I will have to turn the key off for 30 sec then it will start fine , I was over fuelling I managed to read the code and it was maf code so I changed the maf , plugs and 02 sensor , it was running fine for abit but now it’s went back to the same anyone got any ideas maybe a ,dodgy injector ? Also just a note when I try and get codes now it’s simply coming back as 55 (no fault)

So if I’m driving along my car will cut out for a second not even that and flash the check engine light once not even enough for it to fully light up , however sometimes it will flash constantly and the car will stall and I will have to turn the key off for 30 sec then it will start fine , I was over fuelling I managed to read the code and it was maf code so I changed the maf , plugs and 02 sensor , it was running fine for abit but now it’s went back to the same anyone got any ideas maybe a ,dodgy injector ? Also just a note when I try and get codes now it’s simply coming back as 55 (no fault)
Cars a 2000 dizzy type

Not sure on your flashing eml scenario but regarding your question on checking injectors, if you have access to a multimeter you can check the resistance. It should be approx 10 ohms upto 2000 model, or approx 15.5 ohms from 2000 onwards. Not sure where yours sits in that regard though. However if three read one of the figures (whichever that is) and one doesn't then that would narrow it down.

Not sure on your flashing eml scenario but regarding your question on checking injectors, if you have access to a multimeter you can check the resistance. It should be approx 10 ohms upto 2000 model, or approx 15.5 ohms from 2000 onwards. Not sure where yours sits in that regard though. However if three read one of the figures (whichever that is) and one doesn't then that would narrow it down.
Ahhhh brilliant thank you I’m gonna try that now !

Took the maf off and sealed it up with silicone rtv and checked all the injectors at 10.8ohms , maybe it’s worth re soldering the maf , I’m thinking it must be the maf bc when it’s unplugged and looped so it doesn’t have a limiter it runs fine with no juddering

The MAF is a service part I wouldn't replace unless needed tbh,
Usur cause new or replace doesn't mean it works
Rotor and and dizzy cap may want checking
If it's runn better disconected they there's mostly likely the issue
Mine only do it I hit limiter lol easy fix

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app

The MAF is a service part I wouldn't replace unless needed tbh,
Usur cause new or replace doesn't mean it works
Rotor and and dizzy cap may want checking
If it's runn better disconected they there's mostly likely the issue
Mine only do it I hit limiter lol easy fix

Sent from my moto g(6) using Micra Sports Club mobile app
So it might be worth resoldering the maf ? And yeah they have been checked did the sanding trick on the cap , got a spare arm I could try