1.2 k12 turbo

I'm thinking of cowboying a turbo kit for my car it's the 1.2 k12 sport in using an Astra 1.7 cdti turbo and intercooler but I'm a bit stuck for how to properly add an oil feed for it? Anyone have any advice? Thanks in advance

Problem I have is I have no way of mapping it in, it's basicly getting bolted on and the boost turned right down and tweaked from thereeverything else is stock

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Does anyone have a help on where I could route the oil feed from?
Oil pressure switch take off on back of block? Fit a 'T', switch on one arm and feed to turbo on other? Not sure about the return feed back to the engine though...........

Oil pressure switch take off on back of block? Fit a 'T', switch on one arm and feed to turbo on other? Not sure about the return feed back to the engine though...........
Was thinking that, unsure where to get a T junction from though, going to drop the pan and weld a connected on it for return

John_D

Club Member
Radio Code Guru
Was thinking that, unsure where to get a T junction from though, going to drop the pan and weld a connected on it for return
Something like THIS, though you would have to check the threads of the OEM pressure switch
edit:- Better still HERE as a full selection of different threads....

Last edited: