1.0l e stereo removal

hi i need help removing my stereo in my nissan micra 1l e 2003 model without removing the dash if possible i have recived some help in the k 12 section however i need to remove the dash. if any one has osme experience of this any in formation wil help. i will put the original problem underneth

"can an one give me advice to remove my stereo in my micra i have look at other posts however it looks like i have to remove the whole dash is there away of removing the stereo with out doing this as i plan to re use my stanard stereo in this car as i need to remove it as my child has put a pound coin in it and i need to get it out as it is effecting the speakers some how. can any one help me cause i cant afford to pay any one to do it and i need to do it soon any help will be appreciated and i will try any thing i can carry on with out my stereo i can get it lose but that it there must be another fixing some where please help me i cant even get it with tweezers thank you if any one has any pictures of this it will help thanks"

:k12red: