1.0L badge

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Which models had a 1.0L badge/sticker? I want one to put on my car (even though its a 1.3) as i want the sleeper look :p Always nice to surprise a few chavs haha

Even if its a sticker,i can try and get a pic and get one made up :) I know halfords do those chrome letters/numbers but thats obvious that it aint a genuine badge.

frank

Club Member

Attachments

• TransferAttempt21.png
    TransferAttempt21.png
    18.8 KB · Views: 353

Corbs

Ex. Club Member
My old Shape had one but my new one doesnt.

Not being offensive or anything but your car is pretty clean, not really much of a 'sleeper'. My one would be if it had a tuned 1.3 as every panel is dented, the black plastic bumpers are all cracked and the paint is faded.

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
just a rough idea really will clean it up :) Dunno if i like tbh...might just have the bubble car and nothing else?

I was thinking of having the nismo striped (sides and bonnet)

my first L reg k11 had one-
i could do with one myself as now iam modding her

i want to rub the noses off the chavs / corsa drivers/ saxo / 106 etc whilst over taking=====

OP
OP
hoodedreeper

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Had a thought,if i put a 1.0l badge on,get pulled by the police and they see the 1.0l sticker.They do a vehicle check and find its a 1.3 then i'm gonna be screwed :(

joesouthgate

Super Moderator
Club Member
no you wouldn't be! as long as its insured as a 1.3 and registered as one then its perfectly legal to have any badge you want! its not illegal for chavs to have a v8 turbo badge from halfords is it!

squarepants

Ex. Club Member
iirc from what ive heard somewhere there about £3 a sticker. poss more. i still want the micra (shape of the micra/ snoopys head)sticker for my car :p