0-60 TIMES, POST YOUR BEST TIME!!

Hello everyone.

Thought it would be a cool idea to get a thread for people's K11 0-60 times. I know there's been quite a few in the past but wanted to get a more recent one with a bit of extra information plus would be great to see what these cars can do when properly tuned!

List your best time, along with your car engine and list of mods (relevant-ish ones, not like speakers or painted calipers etc, not saying these aren't cool but want to keep it concise).

I'll go first

Time - 11.3 sec
Car - second facelift 1.0 K11
Mods - GA16 box with CAI pipe, 1.4 inlet camshaft, dropped 35mm

I hope people actually post lol!

I've done a video pointing at the speedo, so you can rewind and time from when the speedo starts moving.

Time: 8 sec. (crappy old tires and lots of wheels spin, hopefully better now)
Car: mini with a CG13DE. (weighs 630kg)

Mods: Nistune, extractors, custom inlet manifold, GA15DE injectors and Throttle body.

pollyp

Club Member
1993 K11 CG13DET SLX

Peak HP: 157.7hp @6700rpm
Peak Torque: 140ftlb @5000rpm

Boost threshold: 12.3psi @2800rpm
0-60: approx 7.3sec
Curb Weight: 920kg

Mods:
Turbotechnics S116 T2 hybrid turbo 12.3psi, Spearco intercooler, AN braided oil lines, Saab dump valve, stiffer engine mounts,
GTIR maf, teflon inlet mani spacer, dual catch cans,
Nistune, Odyssey Extreme Racing 30 gel battery,
2.25" custom stainless exhaust, Innovate wideband,
walbro 255mph pump, SR20 rail with 370cc injectors,
K11 automatic radiator,
200mm Helix organic clutch, JUN flywheel, Gripper 1.5way LSD, solid gear linkage bushes,
GTIR brakes, Citreon C3 M/C, Brake Bias,
BC V1 coilovers, Whiteline swaybars, panhard, trailing arms, PU bushings, 15" Rota Grid alloys with Toyo T1R
etc etc

Full specs
https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/pollymobile-ii-specification.65262/

I'm just curious as to how you accurately time a 0 to 60 ?

Yeah it’s never 100% accurate when your doing it with a stopwatch like I was lol. But I’m sure it would be within at least 0.2 second accuracy.

And mines currently the slowest on this thread wahooo ??

Low Rider

Poindexter
Founding Member
Club Member
I only ever timed one of my K11s. Timed back to back (both ways on the same stretch) on a G-Tech timer.

That was a '94 1.3 SuperS running 264deg 9mm lift camshafts, full exhaust system, LSD, jenvey throttlebodies, Omex 600 ecu.
Dyno'd at 123bhp at Surrey Rolling Road.

0-60 - 7.6secs
1/4mile - 15.7secs (Santa Pod)

I've never bothered to time the turbo K11 but it would eat that quite easily given it's spec.

My best 0-60 mph time is 3 years & counting!

That’s as long as I have been driving my current K11 as I never need to go that fast except possibly when coasting down a long hill in neutral with a tailwind?

Average speed in Exeter traffic jams is 8mph, riding a bicycle is quicker!

“Why aye man”

My best 0-60 mph time is 3 years & counting!

That’s as long as I have been driving my current K11 as I never need to go that fast except possibly when coasting down a long hill in neutral with a tailwind?

Average speed in Exeter traffic jams is 8mph, riding a bicycle is quicker!

“Why aye man”

Ah the joys of inner city driving!