0-60 Times Board

I wanted to start a 0-60 thread where people can write their spec and their 0-60.

I started one a couple of years ago but it never got too many replies so I am retrying!

So go on people...

PS - I understand speedos are out and it depends what rolling radius you're running etc but it doesn't have to be a super super accurate answer.

Most people aren't really that bothered about it. Same goes for 1/4mile times these days too. We had a big flurry over them about 8-9years back, but once people realised it took too much effort to get decent times, it soon died out.

Most people aren't really that bothered about it. Same goes for 1/4mile times these days too. We had a big flurry over them about 8-9years back, but once people realised it took too much effort to get decent times, it soon died out.
K11 1.0 'celebration' 2000 model, 97k and getting a bit tired now.
On flat surface 21 secs (2 up), my wife got 18 secs and that was with about 60kg of luggage, though she used to race!
Will let you know how the 1.4 fares post service.

1.4 on a 1l box with a td04 turbo running 14” wheels.. bald tyres In wet with smashing 1st gear way to long ? 8.10secs . will re try in the dry with tyres that was with driver and passenger Timed on a iPhone 11.

nice! Will be good to see the dry time. What boost you running?

1.4 on a 1l box with a td04 turbo running 14” wheels.. bald tyres In wet with smashing 1st gear way to long ? 8.10secs . will re try in the dry with tyres that was with driver and passenger Timed on a iPhone 11.
That's a good time, and in the wet also! I'll be happy if mine does a sub 12 initially, then I might start to play with it a little ...

Back