¶A special site k10 and s13

G

Gaston

Hello

I had that elleque question because I am to occupy A more especially creates a new site specialized nissan will micra k10et 200sx s13 because this qont but 2 cars that I posede

I would like very of same knowledge or would be you it possible of this gotten turbo engine 1200 of 110cv and so that it budget?

otherwise My site will consist has a complete help with the owner of k10 and s13 gace has what I am to occupy has with the knowledge that I also have of his model thanks to all the book and programs special at nissan same (thank you dad) I espere that that will help of the world

OK so your either drunk or not of english origin, either way i have no idea what you just said :(

(And i don't mean to cause offence :) )

Here is my translation... sorry if its not correct but here goes...and I HAVE had lots to dring allready

'the dude has a website that has details of cars that he /she owns. He/she wants to add info to the website that details how do mod a k10 by way of engine transplant resulting in a turbo K10 but would like advice from the forum users here on how to acheive this CHEEPLY.

OR

the site allready has this information on how to do this CHEEPLY and he /she would like to share this info will the forum users'

????

O

ohc_turbo

i translated it as he has a micra k10 turbo and he also has a nissan 200sx and he wants to make up a website catering for these two cars?

OP
OP
G

Gaston

desoler for English

¶I am to occupy has to fair Web site on k10 and s13 and also general NISSAN ¶