£1500 for k10?

I've seen one go for around £1000 too, but i can't see anyone paying that much unless it's pristine - for that milage, unlikely

lol if this can go for £1500 then what can mine go for, as i think some people will know it was in slightly better nick (not being big headed)

also then what does that mean an ST is worth!

Steve

lol @ that price. Its probably not worth half that.

You'd want to be off your head to buy that for that money, my st would probably make that though lol but I'll never sell it

I'm willing to offer him...3 Jelly beans i found in my pocket, one odd sock, and maybe some gum :)
dealers, always there to rip you off.
At least it's in the right garage...
The Performance Centre :D

Steve don't worry, it won't sell for that!
Its not worth what yours is, look at the interior its no-where near as tidy, plus it doesn't have the second spoiler, don't know if that was optional or not, but if not its not its either been removed or not genuine.

I'd say worth about £500, remember yours has loads less miles.

Steve don't worry, it won't sell for that!
Its not worth what yours is, look at the interior its no-where near as tidy, plus it doesn't have the second spoiler, don't know if that was optional or not, but if not its not its either been removed or not genuine.

I'd say worth about £500, remember yours has loads less miles.

lol, i think it was an option the 2nd spoiler, yep not forgetting the folder full of nissan receipts with it ;)

Back