selling k10

O

ohc_turbo

im selling my k10, its a h reg and fomerly a 1.0 L,

the old man said the plate is worth something aswell as its missing a numeral and EEC could be someones initials who knows?

its been upgraded with a fairly low milage no smoke good nick 1.2 engine the log still shows 1.0

its also got a full GSX interior with 180sx front seats whick match the existing cloth backs and side trims perfectly (they look stock)

its been fitted with a rear ARB and a front strutbrace

i also have a front K11 anti roll bar which just needs to be put on (i might do this before the sale if someone wants me to or i will just include it)

its got 14" pulsar wheels with yokos on the back and decent part worns on the front

its got tax for about 5 months and a MOT lasting untill i think september time (will have to check these two

its just had two brand new boge dampers on the back and a new set of brake shoes on the rear, if anyone wants it it comes with a 180sx steering wheel or i can put the oe steering wheel back on.

its a sound runner and my daily car, handles much better now wth the arb and brace on, all it needs is lowering now.

the interior is immaculate
exterior has a slight scratch on the rear quarter.

not asking much for it but i did buy it for 300 and ive done a lot to it to get it up to a decent little car, i just want to get my money back on it tbh as ive bought a 4x4 SR20DET powered beast and it needs to go

it will be ready in a few weeks as ill still need it untill i get my new car, if there is no interest the car will have to go on the bay but ill give any msc a look first

cheers

ill pick up the mail tommorow as its gone to my work e-mail

i forgot to mention its had a new clutch fitted in october last year

it has a super s spoiler

and also colour coded gsx bumper which look better than the black ones lol

i gave it new plugs leads and a oil change aswell last month

and ill chuck in a cd player but its not connected up

Back