looky wat i found!

im tempted to get a set :)
very good price, which is surprising for such LUSH DISKS lol
this will sound silly, but they are a direct replacement??

guys are very good - iv bought a good few things from them like! always fast and efficient service! Very good to deal with!

Hey - thats a good find mate! Will be needing new brake discs soon, so may invest in these. Much cheaper than the Black Diamond ones. :)

when you buy "performance disks" is it true that you should get "uprated calipers?" i know you should get new "brake pads", but a friend said i should get "uprated calipers", and just wondered if thats true?
cheers

nope. woudlnt really make a difference to be honest, the calipers dont do the work- the friction between the pads and the disc do the braking, the calpier just makes the 2 touch together. Just give the caliper a good service when changing pads and discs but this is normal practice anyway!

Daz :alien:

Napster said:
when you buy "performance disks" is it true that you should get "uprated calipers?"
you would only need uprated calipers if you was to change the disc width or diameter.
these above will work with standard calipers and pads, but it may be worth wile buying uprated pads aswell. they would stop better and probably last longer.

looking at the micra list on the link, the 1.4 K11 got vented front discs as standard. you learn something new every day. lol

Back