Good news Bad news! (K10)

D

Djdr1veB1

Good news is i'm getting a met Blue K11 in 18 months, which will be perfect, coinsiding with me going into my second year of uni and being out of Halls!

Bad news 4 me is i'm selling my K10 and my collection of parts all K10!
I really love my car but have been offered a place on a Geophysics degree at Liverpool to do my masters, i need to get as much money together to get me through my first year!

Basically i have:

Steering wheel (ripspeed)
Steering wheel hub so can fit on a K10
another front bodykit bumper that was on my other car will post pics
My car K10 Bluey silvery green pic's on request!
2 spare headlights for a face lift will have to check which side,
Webber and KandN still boxed Apparentl used for 400 miles
Brand new in box hydraulic brake hose,
Brand new distributor cap,
New Oil filter,
Rear light cluster,
brand new carb,
Rear Boot lock and keys (BNIB)
Deslated and primered facelift grille Just needs meshing and spraying
Dial face and dial covers for the dials with the clock!
front panel that goes between the wings at the bottom.
parcel shelf.
14inch alloys (prob need refurb)

a Foah kit in primer (without the spoiler) SOLD
Sideskirts and arches (front and back) SOLD
i have a Suburu Blue dash board, centre console and rearview mirror (was Mat's AKA speedle) SOLD
Rev counter gauge and pod (brand new) SOLD
Strut brace (front in Blue) SOLD

I'm not in any rush to offload this stuff and am not breaking the car as i'm not going till September but am open to offers however i will not be selling 4 less than i paid for parts that i haven't used!

Pm if you want anything with a sensible offer!

There is not a rush for cash so if you want anything and need to wait for payday no probs same with collection!

Hey fordy that was quick mate!

If you want to Pm a sensible offer we'll work from there!

Hi, how much do you want for the foah kit, the blue dashboard and the strut brace if you still have it. Also will the webber and K&N Filter go on a 1.0L K10 if yes how much for that as well. cheers. Also where are you located?

Okay Dashboard console and rear view is sold, as is the Front and Rear FOAH Bumpers, Gonna try and dig out the digi cam and get the pics done! As there is a fair bit of interest in the strut brace it will go to the highest bidder, Either that or i can put it on ebay! There is also a brand new rev counter and pod available!

Right i'm gonna start adding pics if anyone wants to move the pics to the top that'd be cool but it's beyond my skills, there's more coming so don't panic if what your after isn't on there yet! Speedle i'll post the pic in the next batch of photo's!

I'll try that again as it didn't work

Attachments

• weber1.jpg
    weber1.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 226
  • My new stering wheel.jpg
    My new stering wheel.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 209
  • gauge revs.jpg
    gauge revs.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 379
  • weber2.jpg
    weber2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 219
Scarilly I took none of those pic's matt! I can't upload the pics ive taken its sayin the images are too large! any ideas?

Cheers Arnold! Still can't do it must be having a thick five minutes! Basically i just took the pcs off my digi cam but they are over a 1MB each! Does anyone know how i can make them so they can fit or do i have to take different pics with a different camera?

Update - Sold So Far

Dash, console and rear view,
Front and rear body kit bumpers,
Pod and rev counter!

Ok basically they're too big to be uploaded to modded micras. You need to resize them using an image editing application first, before uploading them. Photoshop etc etc

Think i've managed it!

Picture 1 is a head on of Felix, 2 is a side view showing the style of alloys 14 inch
Pic 3 is the interior showing the dash, now sold, and the steering wheel also the cd player may be available depending on whether my new car comes with one
pic 4 is the customised grill, carb and the dials that are ready to be painted but can be left in white they can include the blue dial covers shown in the pic also shown is the carb!
Pic 5 shows the lights and the gasket thingys hope this helps more to follow!

Attachments

• headon.JPG
    headon.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 203
  • sideview.JPG
    sideview.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 219
  • interior.JPG
    interior.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 238
  • grillecarbanddial.JPG
    grillecarbanddial.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 240
  • lightgasketanddial.JPG
    lightgasketanddial.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 232
Gonna do the pic's of the body kit and strut brace when i'm back from college mate! Had a mare with the photo's so far!

Mat.T said:
are you breaking the whole thing? i could do with those funky one piece seats and the bumpers

wasn't planning to break it!
Can't believe no one's interested in my car a K10 with 67000 on the clock taxed and tested mot for 7-8 months! possibly cd player, sports steering wheel pos knN and webber alloys, and drives like a dream can add sideskirts as well for the right price basically the whole of what i have left including Mr2 seats half doctered to fit!

hey, interested in the side skirts and arches? any pics? what condition are they in and how much? also do u still have a back foah bumper or anythin similar? thanks

Sorry guy's bout the delays had a mad 24 hours it's my gfriends bday today so been sorting stuff out, i'll try and post pics of the arches and bumpurs tomorrow afternoon as i've a half day at college!
I'll post the pics of the arches and if your interested we'll sort out a price, as for bumpers i've got another front one sorry mate however if the other kit doesn't go i'll let you know!

Also for sale two modems BNIB un needed first is a speed touch 330 USB ADSL Modem basically a broadband starter kit and a Sagem modem! Dunno if anyone would need them but there available!

i bought the steering hub for 35 about two months ago from halfrauds, i think it's raid but i'll have to check!! Make me a SENSIBLE offer! I am willing to sell seperately!!

Hi i also have two K10 Haynes manuals one is for the 1 litre model one is for all K10 models i can highly rate these as they have given me no end of help with all things k10 they are both in good nick! anyone interested let me know!

Here's some more pics as requested! I may do a new thread at some point to keep it tidy with parts and pics together as i said pm interest and we'll sort a price!

Attachments

• rear view.JPG
    rear view.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 218
  • engine bay inc strut.JPG
    engine bay inc strut.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 229
  • F bumper kit.JPG
    F bumper kit.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 188
  • r bumper kit.JPG
    r bumper kit.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 236
  • skirts.JPG
    skirts.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 212
  • arches.JPG
    arches.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 207
  • Haynes new boot lock front bit and ignition part.JPG
    Haynes new boot lock front bit and ignition part.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 186
You still got the strut brace?

Also interested to know how you've come into possession of those arches! I did the repair work (Several times) on the grey set.

Arnold

Got them off Speedle ages ago before i was even on the site! Yeah still got the strut thought it was better to post pic's so people saw what they was getting and to decide what to offer! So sorry for the delay guys!

What price you after for the strut brace?

Lol, i sold those to speedle which is why i was wondering :)

Djdr1veB1 said:
make an offer mate highest offer gets it!

Ive already got one, but was thinking of someone else. I know thats the one debasser had / made! I'l run it past Ems first and see if shes interested :)

Arnold

hey, im still interested in the skirts and arches, i would pm u but it wont let me for some reason. My email address is [email protected]. If you could let me know what sort of price your looking for and your location? cheers

btw, just looked through this thread again and just read your doin geophysics in liverpool, im doin a degree in liverpool uni too, doin mathematics. You in liverpool at the moment? email me!

What sort of price are you after for the alloys and tyres?

How much tread is there left on them approx?

Is the car in Bean like your profile says?

Hi yeah the car is in Bean, with the wheels, i just tested the tyre depth, it read 4.2mm but i don't know exactly how accurate that is, they appear to have plenty of tread, again make me an offer! if you give me your email i can take some more pics if that helps! I'm not after a lot for them as i think they could do with a refurb!

hey nice front bumper same as mine, i wanted to see what it looked like in white. are those super s wheel extensions? have these been modded to fit the front bumper.

ps, that front bumper will make any k10 look 100% better when colour coded

I Beleive they've been moded to fit with the Kit, I am gutted i've gotta sell up would have been a real beauty with the bits fitted, i was doing the grille to go with it and was gonna get a full respray with the full kit fitted, Had the KnN ready with the webber and am halfway through modding some Mr2 seats to fit!
The only good thing is i'll know that someone else will be able to make there ride a little nicer!

Back