MSC Flyer

Speedle

Ex. Club Member
Hi Guys and Gals

i hope no body minds me taking it upon myself to make these up, i was hoping if everyone likes them this thread could be a sticky so peeps can download and print them

ive used the new MSC logo (hope thats ok) and part of wistonrodgers (hope you dont mind) member card he designed as i think its perfect!!! :)

ive based it upon a flyer from another car club im in and i think its just the job! i know others i've shown them to think there brill :)

comments welcome

thanks
Mat

Attachments

• MSCflyer3.doc
    80 KB · Views: 558
Yeah that's the general idea.

If you see a modified micra that you don't recognise from the MSC, have some flyers printed off ready in your car and slip one underneath the wiper and hopefully they'll come online and have a look at what were about.

Kev :)

well as soon as im done ill print a few because i am always seeing micra's. and there is a few at my local meets so ill give one to them.

and also i noticed on a few car on here they have the www.micra.org.uk in the little white window stickers and does anyone know where they get them from?

thanks

Grant

Hay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats My Design For The Credit Card,
I Dont Know If Im Angry Or Happy That Its Beens Used!!!!

Does That Mean I Won????

D4R73N said:
WTF!!!! Someone put one on my car in weston!!! WTF!

Who was it?????

haha that's excellent, shows it works.

lol even though you are an MSC member already

Kev

winstonerogers said:
Hay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does That Mean I Won????

lol you should be happy.

If you design wins the member card design you will be given the free members pack and membership for 12 months.

Kev

winstonerogers said:
Hay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does That Mean I Won????

i did say i hope you dont mind :) i just thought it was perfect for the job :D

i did give you the credit you deserved ;)

ill take these to boxhill on saturday :) got lots of local cruises i go to so ill be handing these out to any micra peeps :)

as you can see im making good use of our office supplies :p

Attachments

• 23022006(004) (Small).jpg
    23022006(004) (Small).jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 208
They are very nicley done. I printed a load off at work on our new printer. They look the biz'. Theres a old school looking K10 super just across the road from me. White with a cracked bumper. Anyones? Il stick a flyer on it anyway.

I had a play with it and made this for either my back side window or rear window. Did it double sided as well. looks good laminated and cut to shape.

Hope you dont mind me playing about with it.

Cheers

Attachments

• MSC Sticker.doc
    48 KB · Views: 306
thanks mulbers :D sticker idea looks good, my gf works at a printers mayber she can knock up some for us for free :)

Speedle said:
thanks mulbers :D sticker idea looks good, my gf works at a printers mayber she can knock up some for us for free :)
good idea, I'd be interested in one. :)

Iv'e stuck a filer on a k10 and k11 down my way, hopefully they will take a look ;)

Iv already printed a loud of the sticker type ones out already. On works lovely new colour laser printer. He he. Il take them to the pod later this month. Il try and get some laminated as well.

When these are done, and in sticker form could somebody be kind and post me a couple as i won't be able to attend any meets at this present moment. :D

I could do that. They are just something i made quickly from what was on the flyers. Two of them back to back and laminated, a few double sided sticky pads in the corners to stick them on the window.

Anyone else?

Well i printed loads off a few weeks ago or so, and i'm ashamed to say i keep leaving them in my bedroom!!! But, i was just wondering, when i go on my Micra search, can someone please create some new flyers for me that say somethin like; 'Hmmmmmmmmmmm, ever thought of buying a Micra?' , just so i can stick them on the Corsa's!!! :D

Back