fastest k11 here?

Type-R

Ex. Club Member
what is it? spec? mods? etc engine wise....

i know theres a sr20 in progress and theres a sr20det out there as well.....

so there is no quick k11 here? just bodywork modded k11's?

i though there was some guy with a sub seven second k11 NA tuned etc?

Theres quite a few fast K11's on here! You're gonna have to start searching the forums to find them i think

Arnold

rob did have the fastest k11 on here, he is the one you talk about, however he stripped his car for parts and sold it, think he moved on to a civic.

the majority of k11's on here will have a full system exhaust and a k&n, and thats about it. there are plenty of work in progresses but nothing finished as yet that i can think of

who does have the fastest CG13 K11 though? Or cg10 for that matter... Richies is dead, zoidberg got rid of his and solerice's puts out about as much power as a hair dryer atm :S.

off the top of my head the fastest proven K11 is titch.

Don't think my 1.4 litre would be anywhere near the fastest (82 bhp) but its very good at stopping! ;) Its got ABS with EBD and brake assist. :p (Not too bothered how fast it goes anyway) :)

At the mo - probally mine.

0 - 60 = 8.9 secs

Janspeed Manifold
ITG Induction Kit
1.6 Throttle Body
Primera Gearbox
Exceddy 200mm 6 panel Race clutch
Apexi Safc
Powerflow Backbox

Very quick car - prob fastest at the mo. :)

someone should really do some decent tuning to the CG13 N/A. I know james has a decent set up planned. If only this were japan :\

I hope mine will be up there -
Full through exhaust system
Both cats out
janspeed manifold
HT magnecor leads
K & n induction kit!!!!
Just put a 12 " kenwood competition sub in the boot so slowed it down a bit!

mine should be fairly nippy when together. full maniflow ehaust and manifold with cutom induction kit, 1.6 throttle body and a ecu remap.

after i finish uni this year (in bout 6 weeks) the cams and gas flow head are goin in

59 bhp is more than enough said:
mine should be fairly nippy when together. full maniflow ehaust and manifold with cutom induction kit, 1.6 throttle body and a ecu remap.

if you can get that done before james, it'll be the fastest N/A CG13 in the club.

Type-R said:
what is it? spec? mods? etc engine wise....

i know theres a sr20 in progress and theres a sr20det out there as well.....

to actually answer your question though, the SR20de turbo K11 is the fastest in the club, unsurprisingly

i definately think you should changed your name from 59bhp-lol

i hope to get mine goin fast but its all a secret jus now ill post pix wen its done, prob end of march tho but still :D

K11SS said:
i definately think you should changed your name from 59bhp-lol

i hope to get mine goin fast but its all a secret jus now ill post pix wen its done, prob end of march tho but still :D

youve spoke alot about turbo's lately... wouldnt be that would it?

no wish it was n if i did id prob jus get ed to fit one of hi awesome packages :D

may get that next year tho i wan2 go n/a jus now better for reliability :D

Ian said:
who does have the fastest CG13 K11 though? Or cg10 for that matter... Richies is dead, zoidberg got rid of his and solerice's puts out about as much power as a hair dryer atm :S.

off the top of my head the fastest proven K11 is titch.

lol thanks for the flattering post ian :D tho yeah the car is sick atm...

ask me this question again in a few months, may not be the fastest on here (depending on category setup)...but it should shift ;)

I'm aiming to have the fastest CG powered Micra ;) with a CG10 hopefully.

Will only just do an 11 second 0-60 on g-tech around 11.9. With no performance modifications.

That all depends on what u mean....

If u mean the fastest 1.3 engine, like when the K11 was first made. or who can put the biggest engine in it :laugh:

your all forgetting lowrider. he had the quickest 1/4 mile in an N/A CG series, and i believe his is still intact? can ed or someone else shed any light?

Alienfish360 said:
I think Mr Grassies Turbo'd k11 is the fastest proven k11 so far ;)

no, the fastest proven K11 is the SR20de turbo is the fastest proven k11 so far, Mr grassies is the fastest cg13 powered k11, although hes not really on here much?

Ian

turbo'ing is too easy for a quick time. a true quick K11 should be an N/A CG series. not that i dont respect a turbo'd K11 ;)

mine aint that good at all

Just done my first 0 - 60 run yesterday nite, and got 14.24, but i'm sure my mate messed around with the timer lol. Gonna do it again tonight and will post the new time sometime tomorrow.

Chris:grinning:

thats one mental micra i like it
what bhp would a k11 1.3 with full janspped exhaust manifold to backbox with k n panel filter with the back stripped a set of fast road cams and a dastek unichip

would a ga15 throttle body make much of a difference to this setup do you need a fuel rail i think i bought a 1.6 tb from you raceworx off of micraholics when that was on the go maybe not though

i did sell my TB i carnt remmber who to though so you probly got it yes :) the GA15 is slightly smaller than the GA16 and slightly larger than the CG13 it could possibly be better with less mods to give a litle increase in air speed but with cams ect the 1.6 should be fine

i was talking to global ice wired whos evo is currently being tuned by rc developments (800bhp plus) but anyways he had a bodykitted micra in for a stereo and was then going to rc developments for tuning. He said he paying them to get it to about 300bhp. anybody know anything bout this or is it anyones on here.

59 bhp is more than enough said:
i was talking to global ice wired whos evo is currently being tuned by rc developments (800bhp plus) but anyways he had a bodykitted micra in for a stereo and was then going to rc developments for tuning. He said he paying them to get it to about 300bhp. anybody know anything bout this or is it anyones on here.

that would be john and jo's micra.

Back