Pics of sexyjonas mota'

G

greyhound

Hi I’ve put these pics up for sexyjonah as he can’t do it from his palm top.

micra5.jpg

micra4.jpg

micra3.jpg

micra2.jpg

micra1.jpg

Car's nice the twin exhaust are a nice touch as well. Not keen on the wiper blades tho as they look pink in comparison to the red paint work

forgot to say my piece, i like it, keep the pink thingies, they give it some camp attitude, lol
nicely polished and shining!!

alrightn apart from those damn wiper things blegh!!! i actually need one cos at high speds the wipers dont stay on the screen :S im looking for some black ones the smaller the better

Raceworx said:
alrightn apart from those damn wiper things blegh!!! i actually need one cos at high speds the wipers dont stay on the screen :S im looking for some black ones the smaller the better

most standard cars have them on now,just go to scrapy for one

or ill take one to japshow at santa pod if you going you can have it :)

nice car mate,,,dont take anything off it cos of our comments :) you obv put parts on cos you like them

Looks nice apart from the wipers. The exhausts have the Audi TT look to them, very nice :)

Feckin love that exhaust system youv got there mate! Cars looking good! Id lower it an it will look braw :)

Daz :alien:

its lowered 30mm but am looking for some 50's to slam it !

REF: "pink bits" they were red 3yrs ago, hmm maby time to change them lol

looking in to a flushed boot also de-badge it, loose the handels and locks, just some ideas im playing with wile im workin out the supercharger. cant wait .

adammichael said:
like the car did you just quickly spray paint over the black plastic on the bodywork and the mirrors

some come with standard colour coded mirrors and bumpers etc,,
but you can paint if you wish,,best option is to check scrap yards for one your colour,pay abit more than paint but it has good paint work on and will look better imo

this is a super s ,so will have come with standard colour coded bits

i didnt know it was a super s, how can you tell, i knew it was a special eddition.

isnt this your car? lol

i dont think they made a super s on R reg so it probably an sr?

the super s was made from L reg for 4 years and then it was sr iirc

whats it say on the boot

i knew it was an sr, thought the super s may have been more "micra language" wich im still learning lol. was told that its a special edition thats why all the colour coded bits are there & some other bits.

let me change that to i DID like them more wen i had k11's (i like my 160 more now)

erm,,,,because it was the first one,the original sporty k11,??

its like saying why does one person like red rather than blue?? its one of those things

Back