Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
hey guys

this is the part number i've got off my valve:

BPC VALVE BPC88-01
14760 21b00
ATSUGI
Serial: 9213B

is this part available thru nissan at all anymore or is second hand the only way to go? Nissan Australia can't give me an answer just yet

cheers

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
Just modify it and add a dampener from something haha... I need to chop mine up and see whats inside, but I have two different versions on mine here (there are also two different diagrams for the ST pipework)

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Just modify it and add a dampener from something haha... I need to chop mine up and see whats inside, but I have two different versions on mine here (there are also two different diagrams for the ST pipework)

where 's the other diagram?

Ed

Fusion Motorsport
MSC Founder
Official MSC Trader
I have it here somewhere. Ill check it out when I get a moment.

OP
OP
smidge

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
except for the boost fluctuating i think mines pretty much sorted, dont get the same turbo push but i think thats cause its already on 14psi so doesn't feel any increase

i'd be curious to see any other diagrams too!

OP
OP
smidge

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
any reason why you couldn't restrict the pink hose coming off the top of the UFO?

would this increase the resistance of the valve a little and stop it bouncing around?

also would the solenoids have anything to do with the fluctuating? ie, not being able to hold the pin inside them against the boost pressure?

Baz

Ex. Club Member
any reason why you couldn't restrict the pink hose coming off the top of the UFO?

would this increase the resistance of the valve a little and stop it bouncing around?

also would the solenoids have anything to do with the fluctuating? ie, not being able to hold the pin inside them against the boost pressure?

Man its the ufo has 2be changed that sorts the problem straight away.i hav one there at a good price.pm me if your interested

Baz

Ex. Club Member
Man I'm sorry that spare I have is Bust aswell!!!

Here the pics and two vids one of each "UFO" connected

Attachments

• DSC00088.JPG
    DSC00088.JPG
    205.4 KB · Views: 359
  • DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 392
  • Fluctuating Boost.MP4
    482.2 KB · Views: 371
  • Good UFO.MP4
    989 KB · Views: 400
OP
OP
smidge

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
all good mate! thanks for taking the time to test it for me

don't throw it in the bin, i'd be happy to rip it apart, figure out how it works, and make something that works the same...

worth a shot before i spent half a weeks wages on a new one from nissan that will take 3 months to get here

that also proves my UFO is rooted eh :D cause the fluctuating one is exactly what mine does

Baz

Ex. Club Member
all good mate! thanks for taking the time to test it for me

don't throw it in the bin, i'd be happy to rip it apart, figure out how it works, and make something that works the same...

worth a shot before i spent half a weeks wages on a new one from nissan that will take 3 months to get here

that also proves my UFO is rooted eh :D cause the fluctuating one is exactly what mine does

No problem man I just reminded myself the st does'nt like the wet roads ha ha yo want me to post it over ?just pay the postage I suppose?

OP
OP
smidge

smidge

Small Car Enthusiast
Site Supporter
yeah man it can't hurt eh! if you've got no use for it i'll rip it to bits and share the love if i figure anything out from it