heater resistor card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manny

Ex. Club Member
hi, need a heater resistor card for a k11 prefacelift in working order please. my local scrappies are asking too much. thanks for reading. :upside:

If you still have the old heater resistor card, you can easily repair it with a blob of solder

luckily i do. do you just re solder the bit at the top where all the circuits join?

Yes, you should be able to see where the solder is on the card, just heat it up, add some more solder to it, into a nice new blob, and it should work. Thats what i did with mine, no problems since.

Yes, you should be able to see where the solder is on the card, just heat it up, add some more solder to it, into a nice new blob, and it should work. Thats what i did with mine, no problems since.

nice one. got mine working. put a blob of solder across the where it was corroded, but it was tricky sticking it. but its working. thanks for idea.

see i did this it worked then stopped working whats the rough price you should pay for one from a scrappys?

How 'bout nowt?Two screws, one clip and a deep pocket! :p Not that i would do such a thing...:wasntme: but around £5 to £10 is the usual

ha ha ha lol
remember these people make a living from me braking parts on my car :p also the micras in the crappys near me are rights infron t of there offiace
but cheers :p

hmmmmm im liking your thinking there, capnmchl lol
but i feel bad if i dont pay for anything lol

And bear in mind, if you don't swipe/buy it...it gets squeeshed along with the rest of the car!!

The way I see it, if I have to climb up and take it out the vehicle myself, then they don't deserve to be paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back