Xtreme Wheels at Ally Pally

mike

I love Ed!!!!
I've decided to go as it will be a laugh. The show has everything from highly modified new car to old classics and to funny cars.

http://www.xwishow.com/

If your interested let me know as i will be going on either one of the days, (my house is 10 minutes of Ally Pally)

Mike

This is the 19-20th feb 2004.
Adult tickets are £12 in advance or 15 on the day.

Directions:

Alexandra Palace is situated in North London between Muswell Hill and Wood Green. It is well served by all forms of public transport and is easy to
reach by underground, road, rail and air. A free shuttle bus service is available from Alexandra Palace (mainline) and Wood Green (underground)
stations connecting you to the Palace grounds.

BY UNDERGROUND
Wood Green, on the Piccadilly Line, is the nearest London Underground Station. It connects via King's Cross to the Circle Line on which main
British Rail Stations are located. Journey time from Piccadilly Circus, for example, is 20 minutes.

BY ROAD
Alexandra Palace is one mile from the North Circular (A406) and 5 miles from Junction 2 on the M1 Motorway. Junction 25, the nearest access to the M25, is just 8 miles away. An easy route from the City is the A10 then west onto the A109. From the West End take the A400 to Archway via Camden Town. Then the A1 and follow signs to the Palace.

BY RAIL
Alexandra Palace has its own British Rail Station, fittingly called Alexandra Palace Station. It is located at the Wood Green entrance to the
Park. On weekdays until 9pm, trains run from King's Cross Station, changing at Finsbury Park, every 30 minutes. Trains run every 15 minutes direct from Moorgate Station. After 9pm and at weekends, trains run directly from King's Cross every 15 minutes, except for Sundays when the service is every 30 minutes. Journey time is 11 minutes. (N.B. There is no weekend service from Moorgate Station).

interested?

Or everyone can park outside mine and then we can pile into one car and then drive in one/two cars.

Mike

I quite fancy attending this, its me birthday on the 19th to :D i will see what my funds are like....

Back