Would these fit??

i wish i could help you more but not sure i can but this may help. look on the third page for K12 mate:

Attachments

• nissaninfinity_2006.pdf
    1,007.5 KB · Views: 362
its just that the seller didnt put all the dimensions on ebay, i think those wheels look real good what do you guys think?

2 days left if i can get confirmation, i will bid and collect!

i dont mind either really if its to go on your black K12!

i prefer the team dynamics falloys on the 1st link!!!! but thats me! but if they dont fit they you havent got much choice with there only being 2days left!

up to you!!!

would you guys know if halfords do interest free credit or monthly payment deals on alloys?

because it is something i have heard before but not mentioned in the website.

I know they do finance in-store, but i'm not sure whether it's interest-free or monthly payments.

PS I am in love with those black Lensos, they are gorgeous!! :love:

am ganna be a swine and out bid you on the second set! :p

nah mate im kidding, the second set are really nice, better than the first set, go with the black five spokes (Y)

I am actually gonna leave it now since i am not 100% certain they fit and besides i quite like the halfords finance plan for the pro race 1.2 in black.

but they said to me my car will rub with 16s but i have seen people with 18s on here :laugh:

one worrying thing though the wheels i'll be getting is 195/45/15 and according to wheel bible on the net, this will result in a 5.84% difference on my speedo, which means when the speedo says 70mph, i am actually doing 65.91mph!

thats huge!! o_O know a place that can fix my speedo or shall i just not bother cos it may actually make me a safer driver. :laugh:

back to the theme, anyone know if this nismo sport filter p/n 1205G-058-001 from japanparts.com will fit my k12?

and this nismo black front grill 087-240-017??

cheers lads

Back