Wiper issue

Hi all the others half's k12 has the wipers going all the time ...they are off at the switch yet they're constantly going...I'm going to fit a second hand switch but was just wandering if anyone else has had this problem. ...cheers.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

My rear wiper was just the opposite, would not come on at all. A battery disconnect fixed the problem, worth trying with yours. (oh and if you don't have the radio code, we can fix that for you..;))

Never thought of that thanks John it came with an after market radio that doesn't have a code jvc I think it's rubbish

Sent from my SM-N910F using Micra Sports Club mobile app
The rear wiper seem to get it's final instruction via the canbus. Not unreasonable assume the fronts are the same, especially as if you select reverse with the front wipers on, the rear ones come on even though the switch is in the off position....
As for the radio, perhaps a genuine one (even a 6 CD changer like mine) would be an option, plenty quite cheap on ebay and as mentioned before buying one that the seller hasn't got the code for isn't a problem as I can generate the code from the serial number (so long as it starts with 'BP')
John..

Back